Nine

Expect The Unexpected
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

You slowly opened your eyes and sat up.

 

 

"(Y/n)-ah!!!" 

 

 

You turned your head to the side and saw Mina. She immediately hugged you and faked a cry.

 

 

"I'm so sorry!" She said and you held your forehead.

 

 

"What happened?" 

 

 

"Don't you remember?" Mina asked you and your eyes landed to the person who was leaning on the door frame.

 

 

Taehyung..

 

 

You remembered him carrying you awhile ago. You flustered and bit your inner lip. You went silent and then looked away.

 

 

"I-I remembered." You said and Mina sighed.

 

 

"I'm really sorry (y/n)-ah of what happened earlier." 

 

 

"Its okay Mina, it wasn't your fault. It was an accident."

 

 

You said and Mina smiled at you. You returned back and she went closer to you.

 

 

"Oh! By the way, those girls got disqualified and they lose the game also. Haha!" Mina said as she laughed evily.

 

 

You smiled because of her silly actions. 

 

 

"Oh, I'll just buy you something to drink. Would you like some, Taehyung-ssi?"

 

 

"Sure thing, the same drink as (y/n)." Taehyung said cooly while looking away.

 

 

You felt blood rushed on your cheeks. It was very visible so you lowered down your head.

 

 

Mina smiled cheekily as she went beside Taehyung, trying to . But he just shrugged it off.

 

 

As soon as Mina went away, Taehyung looked at you and went closer.

 

 

"Are you feeling okay now?"

 

 

"Uhh. Well--"

 

 

You held your forehead and felt a gauge on it. You sighed and closed your eyes for a minute.

 

 

Taehyung smiled secretly.

 

 

He stared at you since you were closing your eyes.

 

 

How adorable is this girl.

 

 

He thought and kept on staring at you.

 

 

This is the reason why I like you.

 

 

You slowly opened your eyes and Taehyung leaned back and smiled.

 

 

"Why are you smiling?!" 

 

 

You went shock because he was staring at you while smiling and crossing his arms.

 

 

"Am I?" 

 

 

Taehyung's smile didn't change. You stared back with an annoyed look and you were blushing.

 

 

"Y-yah, don't look at me like that."

 

 

"Why? Is it bothering you?" Taehyung chuckled still staring at you.

 

 

You didn't answer back and you just looked away. You sighed deeply and Taehyung smiled again.

 

 

"How cute."

 

 

Taehyung whispered and you looked at him.

 

 

"Did you say something?" 

 

 

"Nope." Taehyung smiled again and sighed. 

 

 

You looked at him in curiosity since he was looking outside the window.

 

 

"Ah, Mina is talking so long~" Taehyung suddenly said out of the blue and that made your heart twitched a bit.

 

 

"Say, you're always looking for her. You two are so close huh." You said but deep inside, you just don't want to say that to him.

 

 

He looked surprise so he looked at you. You were looking down, staring at your balled fist.

 

 

"Why are you saying that?" Taehyung said and he looked straight on you.

 

 

You flinched and didn't know what to do.

 

 

"I-I just... I just feel it." You said and bit your lip.

 

 

"Yeah, true. We're close."

 

 

He said and that made you broken into pieces. You felt jealous but you don't u

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter