Six

Expect The Unexpected
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Taehyung was running until he went to the hallway. He was catching his breath. He saw that girls were throwing juices on you.

 

 

He clenched his fist and he saw that Mina was trying to protect you. She was yelling and she was also stained with juices.

 

 

Finally, Taehyung stepped in and he was fuming in anger.

 

 

"Stop!" He yelled then someone accidentally threw him a juice that caused to spill on his uniform. His hair became wet. He looked surprise and the girl went closer.

 

 

"O-oppa! I'm so sorry. I didn't mean to throw it to you. I was about to throw it to her." The girl said and pointed at you.

 

 

You were looking down and didn't even looked up. Taehyung glanced at you and noticed that you were shivering.

 

 

"Just what did you do to her?!" He yelled that made everyone went silent.

 

 

"You're making me angry. Leave her alone!" 

 

 

The girls heaved a sigh and glared at you. After that, they rolled their eyes. "Fine. Lets go girls." They said and walked away.

 

 

"Taehyung-ssi. I'll just grab (y/n)'s other uniform in her locker. Please stay with her first. I have to go." Mina said and Taehyung nodded.

 

 

After that, only the both of you were there. You hugged yourself, still shivering because of the cold weather.

 

 

Taehyung noticed it and bit his lip. "Are you cold?" He managed to ask but you remained silent.

 

After that, you widened your eyes when you felt Taehyung's hands on the both of your shoulders.

 

He smiled a bit and went closer to you.

 

"Come here." He whispered. He gently grabbed your head and placed it on his chest. Then he wrapped his arm around you.

 

You froze. Your heart was melting right now. Your eyes were widening because of shock.

 

"T-Taehyung..." You said and tried to push him away but he just held you tighter. He smiled again.

 

"You need warmthness. You need me." He whispered and caressed your wet hair.

 

You were blushing because of

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter