Chapter_7

Confusion

Baekhyun POV 

 

I was surprised because i'm being dragged closer to Sehun. 

Those fans were curious as they walked closer and closer.

" Do you think they are Sehun and Baekhyun? " One of the fans said.

I closed my eyes tightly doesn't know what to do, until i was being pushed to the wall and a pair of lips touched my lips. Sehun started moving his lips and kiss me gently, surprisingly i just return his kiss while blushing. What is going on with me.. My body started to get hotter and i feel like my cheeks are burning. I never imagine i will be kissing with Sehun, it's like a dream. The fans just stop approaching us and shouting from not far away.

" Oh gosh, they are just couple who making out! Let's go the other way, maybe we can find them! " One of them said and then slowly everyone leave.

 

I realise they already leave, i slightly pushed Sehun away, while my cheeks were still burning hot. I doesn't know what should i do, we stood there with silence, it's kinda awkward. I took a quick look at Sehun, he was blushing as well. Does that means..he liked the kiss? Or maybe it was just pure acting without any feelings. I told myself not to think too much.

" Baekhyun... " " Sehun... " Both of us spoke at the same time. We looked at each other and smiled like it was nothing happened just now, but i know Sehun noticed that i'm blushing.

" Well, i guess we should call the others and wait at the parking lot before anyone notice us.. " I said while Sehun just nodded. 

We used the backstairs incase those fans saw us again. During our way to the parking lot, neither of us spoke, Sehun just followed behind me. I hope that we can get over the awkward feelings afterwards..

 

End POV

 

As soon as they reach the parking lot, the others are already there, waiting for them in the car. 

" What takes you so long, lovebirds? We almost thought both of you get killed by the fans. " Chen said while the others laughed. When Sehun and Baekhyun heard the words ' lovebirds ', both of them just blush slightly. Everyone just eyed each other while smirked. They decided to head back to their dorm eventhough they don't want to. On their way back to dorm..

" Are you okay Baekhyun? Your cheeks are abit reddish and it's burning. Are you feeling sick? " Xiumin asked Baekhyun while touching his forehead. The others looked at Baekhyun as well. 

" I'm not sick, don't worry hyung, i'm just feeling abit warm. " Baekhyun said and peeked at Sehun who was sitting beside him without saying anything. Everyone started to get curious.

" I think something's going on between the two of them. "

" I feel that way too, both of them used to talk alot but why does they seem awkward. "

" Maybe they just make out but we don't know. " 

" No! We never make out! " Upon hearing the statement from Chanyeol and the others, both of them yelled at the same time. Both of them looked at each other while the others just smirked, they thought that things are going to be interesting and juicy. They continued to teased both of them while Sehun and Baekhyun kept denying and never bothered them. Actually both of them were still thinking about the moment and the kiss. They doesn't know what's with their feelings right now, it seems that their heart and mind were getting stucked by the kiss.

 

After they reach their dorm, Suho insist Baekhyun to stay and have dinner with them, but Baekhyun refuse and tell them that he need some rest because he feels tired. Well, everyone just assume that this is the real reason of Baekhyun rufuse the offer except for Sehun and Baekhyun themself. Sehun know that Baekhyun is probably still thinking about the kiss and they are still feeling awkward. 

Before Baekhyun bid them goodbye and went back to his dorm, he take a last look at Sehun, it happens that Sehun is actually staring at him too. They smiled at each other and Baekhyun quickly turn around and leave because he notices his cheeks is blushing again.

 

Sehun POV

 

I wake up with a headache, since i can't really sleep last night, my mind is full of Baekhyun and the incident yesterday. I didn't know why but i can feel some feelings for the kiss. Does he feels the same? I would love to kiss him more.. Aish! what am i thinking right now! I have to stop thinking nonsense and prepare myself for today. Today is going to be a long and tough day.

 

Today i'm going to record the new songs with Luhan. I wash myself and walked out from my room and proceed to the kitchen. Kyungsoo hyung and Xiumin hyung are washing the dishes, when they see me approach them, they just smirk. I feel confuse for a second, wonder what is in their mind right now. I quickly finish drinking the orange juice that i took it from the fridge just now and prepare to leave before any of the hyungs have their evil pranks on me. 

" Not so fast Sehunnie. " Kyungsoo hyung just grab my arm with a smirk.

" Why hyung? Is there any problems.. " I eyed him and Xiumin hyung.

They didn't say anything while dragging me to the living room. When i reach the living room, i'm surprise to see all of my hyungs getting dressed and stand around the living room. Aren't some of them are still sleeping just now and aren't they have schedules? 

" We are going with you Sehunnie~ " Chanyeol hyung approach me and grin. While the others just nod their head.

" Seriously hyung? I'm just going for a recording. I'm not a baby anymore. " Its not like i didn't like to stick around with my hyungs, but this is a job.

" Sehunnie will forever be our baby in our group. " Suho hyung say and i just pout, trying to find another reason.

" But don't you guys have schedules? " 

" No, we have change our schedules to another time and some of us are free today. "

After a long time of funny argument, i finally give up and let them follow me to the studio to record. 

 

End POV

 

Eventhough Sehun sounds like he doesn't like the idea of his hyungs following him, but actually he feels glad and touched, because they are always there to support him whatever things that happen, and honestly he is feeling kinda nervous about the recording, since he thinks that he's not the best in singing compare to the others, he prefers dancing more.

Right after they reach the studios, Luhan saw them and quickly walk towards Sehun.

" Hunnie, i really miss you so much~ It feels like we haven't seen each other for a long time. " He clings onto Sehun's arm. 

" How dare he calls me Hunnie, we're not even close to each other.. " Sehun thought, and he doesn't like to get touchy with the others except for his close friends. He wants to escape from him but Luhan grab his arm too hard. He told himself to be professional and not being rude to Luhan eventhough he starts to feel annoy with his behaviour. 

Luhan pulls Sehun with him to the recording studio while smirk when he pass by Kris and the others. Sehun is still worry about Kris, Kris might seems didn't care about Luhan anymore but Sehun knows he still care when he saw the emotions in Kris's eyes. He looks over to Kris and Kris seems to understand the meaning, he just smiles at Sehun to make the latter know that he's okay.

 

Both of them start their recording while the producer is giving the instructions to guild them. Everything seems to went smoothly which surprise the others. Sehun has always have a fear for singing too long, since he doesn't have much confident with his voice. But today, they get to see another side of Sehun, he's eager to learn and try to sing with confidence. 

They have a small break after they tried for a few more times since the producer wants the recording to be more perfect. Luhan notices that Sehun is trying to distance himself from him. He moves closer to him and hold his hands tightly.

" What the hell was that for? " Sehun thought and quickly push his hand away while giving a cold glare to him. Luhan just roll his eyes. He's thinking a way for Sehun to fall for him. He looks at one of the direction outside the recording studios and smirk when he notices someone. He quickly pull Sehun arms and kiss his cheek. Sehun feels his anger is about to burst, he just push him away while glare at him.  The others just feel shock and they can't hear what is Sehun and Luhan talking about. They feel annoy as well and pity Sehun when they saw the uncomfortable expression in Sehun's face during the whole recording sections. 

" Why did you do that?! " Sehun just raise his voice at Luhan. He doesn't understand why Luhan always bother him and cling onto him even they are not close. 

" Well, I like you Sehun, and i can do anything i want. " Luhan just smirk, while Sehun is about to speak, Luhan cut him off. " Oh look who's there? " Luhan say in a sarcastic voice while Sehun look at the direction where Luhan is looking at. Sehun saw a familiar figure, it's Baekhyun. He feels surprise at the presence of Baekhyun. At the same time, he can't really read the expression of Baekhyun. He has the feeling of afraid that Baekhyun might think something wrong about him and Luhan. He doesn't know why he is feeling nervous and want to explain everything to Baekhyun. Why does he care and afraid about what Baekhyun thinks..

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

I'm so sorry for didn't update my story for a long time! >.<

I have been so busy and finally i finish my studies~~! And that means i can have more time to update my stories :D

Comments are always welcome~

Sorry again for the long wait T.T