Chapter_3

Confusion

After half an hour Baekhyun was gone from EXO's room, the boys are back from eating. 

" Hey, where's mine? I say that i want some fried chicken. " Kai whined when he saw them coming back with empty handed.

" No meals for you Kai, we told you to follow us but you're lazy. " Kyungsoo stick out his tongue while the others just laugh at Kai who's laying down on the floor while kicking the air like a baby lost his mummy. He keep begging them and Kyungsoo finally gave up and goes out again with Suho to the cafeteria to buy fried chicken for him.

 

After taking their bath, they sit around together. It's late already but they didn't felt sleepy. Some of them were playing with their phone, some of them were playing cards, some of them were laying on the bed while watching some channel from the tv while Sehun was busy watching back the video that he record from the SM town concert just now.

" Ya..Sehunnie, are you done watching the videos? You said you would borrow me to watch it! " Tao started to put his childish attitude after a long time of waiting.

" Give me 3 more minutes please. " Sehun said without looking at him.

" Just be patient Zitao, he's just busy looking at his boyfriend in the video. " Kris said with a smirked while the others except Tao just grinned while looking at Sehun's shock and blushing face. They have been teasing him for many times but the younger boy just can't control his blushing.

" What? Sehunnie has a boyfriend? " The innocent Tao look at Sehun with wide eyes.

" Tao hyung, don't listen to them! Me and Baekhyun are just bestfriend! " Sehun quickly cover his mouth after he knew what he just said.

" What the heck! why did i just mention Baekhyun's name? The hyungs didn't mention anyone here! " Sehun cursed in his thought.

" What..? Baekhyun hyung is your boyfriend? " Tao widen his mouth while the others were teasing Sehun and laugh at him non-stop.

Sehun quickly cover himself with blanket and pretend to sleep while the others are still continue with their teasing until they fall asleep.

He smiled in silence when the moment he and Baekhyun chasing each other pop in his mind and slowly..he went to dreamland.

 

After few days of resting and came back from Tokyo, Japan. They had to start their schedule like usual.

 

Baekhyun's POV :

 

Today i'm going to attend a variety show ' Strong Heart ' , Suho hyung told me that Sehun, Chanyeol, Chen and him will attend too. I'm feeling excited all of the sudden when i'm on my way heading to the studio of Strong Heart because it's the very first variety show that i'm going to attend with them since debut until now. We rarely have chance to attend together since the company arrange for us. I thought i'm going at the same time with them but they had an earlier schedule before this so i must go alone with my manager and meet them at there.

After i reach, i walk to the backstage to prepare myself, i put on some basic makeup on my face and comb my hair by myself since the stylist is not here. I almost forget that today, the famou singer, Xi Luhan is going to attend too. I can't wait to see him! He has a baby face and a great voice too. I always saw him appear on some of the newspaper. I wish i have a chance to work with him since he has a lot of talent and potential in him. I heard noises coming from outside and Luhan is walking towards here while smiling to everyone when he pass through them. Wow..he's just so pretty to be a boy, i would thought that he's a girl.

He walks inside the room, just me and him, sitting next to each other. i decide to know him more and be friend with him.

" Hello, are you Xi Luhan-sshi? My name is Byun Baekhyun, it's nice to meet you in person, i have waiting for this for a long time. " I greet and bow to him while he just ignore me and glare at me.

My heart skip a beat, I'm shock. Did he just glare at me? I saw him smiling happily to everyone just now. Maybe he's not in a good mood. I rub my back head awkwardly while pretend like nothings happen until i saw Sehun and the others walking towards me.

When i wanna stand up and approache them, i see Luhan is taking a step faster than me, he quicken his step to them before me and smile to them.

Wow! What did i just saw? He's glaring at me just now but he's smiling at them all of the sudden? He's weird..but i pretend like nothings happen and walk to them.

" Hello, I'm Xi Luhan, nice to meet all of you! " He bow to them and show them his angelic smile while introduce himself to them. 

I start to feel that he's different with what i think of him.. and he keeps hugging Sehun's arm while this is just their first meet. I'm kinda jealous but i try to ignore it and walk away to the studio since i doesn't have any chance to talk when Luhan is here. I walk away while Sehun and the others are confuse with my sudden leaving. I turn slightly to take a peek and i realise that Sehun is worry and try to come to me but Luhan just didn't let go of his arm.

 

End POV.

 

Luhan's POV:

 

I just overheard that Byun Baekhyun will attend today. Actually i really hate him. He's the one who make me loss my popularity after he debut! My fans are getting less because of him. Seeing his face makes me wanna rip it, i really hate him! I wanna be the number one forever and he can't replace my place as number one! He's just pretend to be good to me? Well, i don't care about him or giving any about him. I smirk right after i saw him walk away from me and the EXO boys. I like those EXO boys except someone, all of them are hot.

I keep hugging his arms and i know he wanna go to the Byun Baekhyun but i tighten my grip. I always look for some video clips about his dancing and i wish to feel his abs, he's just perfect. He's my favourite and my ideal type, Oh Sehun.

During the show, i keep staring at Sehun when the camera mans moves away to focus on the other artists. Even his side face are perfect, especially his jaw line. He's way better than many of my ex-boyfriend. I'm hoping to get his attention but he just keep staring at his hyungs and Baekhyun. I saw him and Baekhyun are peeking each other and smile secretly. My anger are burning all over myself. I hate that Baekhyun brat, i promise myself that i will make Sehun mine. Get lost Byun Baekhyun.

 

End POV.

 

Sehun POV:

 

I wonder what happen to Baekhyun, he seems not in mood even he try to smile since we're recording a show now but i can see that it was his fake smile. And the incident just now, why does Baekhyun wants to walk away when Luhan was around? Is it something wrong between them? 

I felt someone keep staring at me, when i turn to my left side, i saw Luhan keep staring at me. Am i dreaming? He just wink and try to flirt with me. Did he even notice that we're doing a show now? How can he do this? And he's really girly, makes me shiver for a moment. I never let anyone to get close to me at the first meet but he just hug my arm just now. I put on my poker face like usual and pretend like nothing happen.

After we finish the show, all of the artist take some photos for the show. We stand at the middle and suddenly i feel that someone place his arm around my shoulder and pull me closer, it was Luhan. I was kinda shock because i'm not even close to him. I can't help but to fake a smile since the producer needs to take the photos.

 

End POV.

 

Suho saw Luhan was pushing Baekhyun to aside to stand closer to Sehun. Chanyeol and Chen saw it too. Baekhyun felt awkward and annoyed by Luhan's behavior.

Suho, Chanyeol and Chen felt that Luhan was so rude to Baekhyun. They quickly stand beside Baekhyun to comfort him while forcing their smile to take the pictures. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

How is it? 

Comments are always welcome! (: