Chapter_1

Confusion

Sehun POV : 

 

We just finish our SM Town event from Mexico and on the way back to Korea. 

I really miss touching my bed that i shared with Suho hyung. Since we have many schedule to rush, we seldom have time to sleep, sometimes we might be ended up sleeping in the car and starting our next day with back aching.

All of the SM artist are sitting on the same plane and the one who sit next to me is no other than Chanyeol hyung, the happy virus in our group. 

" Hunnie! Do you know how awesome is....! " Chanyeol hyung has repeated the same thing again and again, i doesn't even understand what he's talking about and just nodding my head non-stop that makes me feels dizzy. Every members in our group knows that Chanyeol hyung loves to talk alot and like to repeat things and all of us already getting use to it. It's not that he wants to nag us, he just wanna make us feel happy and make up our mood. He's one of the hyung that understand me the most beside Suho hyung. Sometimes even i put on a poker face without any expression, he will sense that whether i'm in a good mood or bad mood. People around might think that he doesn't have any problems in his life but actually he just hide it. I remember there's a night when everyone already asleep and i was on my way to the kitchen to drink some water, i heard someone was sobbing. I walked quiet towards the balcony and saw Chanyeol hyung was crying while looking at the sky. I walked to him and give him a warm hug. We didn't say a word just remain our position until he fall asleep in my hug. I never tell the others about this because i know he doesn't want them to worried about him.

I stare at Kai hyung who's sitting infront of me. He's currently sleeping with his half- closed eyes. I chuckle with the side i saw him sleeping like a baby with a soft snort. Among all the members, he always love to sleep. Whenever there's time to rest, he always sleep. But i have to warn you guys, don't ever wake him up except we have a schedule to do. I remember that time when we wakes him up and we get punched by him and me, the pity one, get punched right in the face and blood was streaming down from my nose. I ended up using all the tissues and Kai hyung keep apologized to me. I won't blame him since he's the one that practice his dance the most and he must be very tired. Sometimes he would tell me not to call him hyung because he's just a few months older than me, but sometimes he would smack me on the head when i didn't call him hyung. He is weird isn't he?

And slowly Kai hyung's head lean on a shoulder who's sitting beside him and that is Kyungsoo hyung. He's now reading a book about cooking with his wide eyes, what a hardworking hyung he is. Speaking about cooking, i know he and Lay hyung are the one who incharge of our meals in our dorm. I won't deny it but his cooking dishes is the best dishes that i have never taste before. He's like the mama in our group, i would like to eat his cooking right after we arrive our dorm. Just imagine the food that he cooks makes my mouth watery. He's shorter and seems smaller than us, but he's damn good in armlock our neck, he's so scary when he gets angry with his wide eyes. He loves to pinch my cheeks too, but why? He should pinch Xiumin hyung's cheek because Xiumin hyung has a pair of irresistable cheeks.

Next will be Xiumin hyung, he's chit-chatting with the other members who sit around him. Beside of his irresistable cheeks, he has a cute baby face. People around might not believe that he's the oldest among our members. Even my face looks older than him, i'm kinda envy this hyung, hehe. I seldom talk with him, it's not that i doesn't wanna get closed to him, but i remember those trainee days, we always have an awkward feelings around when we are left alone. I didn't dare to call him hyung too, i don't know why. But one thing i'm sure about it, is that he's kind to everyone including me, he's not good in telling his feelings just like me, he will only show his love to us by actions. After knowing this side of him, i felt comfortable and we grow closer and closer. Sometimes i would share stories with him when we have a free time.

I heard a small laughter over Xiumin hyung's place and saw Suho hyung was talking while eating some chips. Something pop in my mind and i laugh silencely without letting them know. Kyungsoo and Chanyeol hyung tells me before that Suho hyung is handsome when he didn't laugh but when he smiles or laugh, he's so ugly. Me and the others ended up laughing the whole day while the two of my hyungs being chased by Suho hyung and hit them playfully. Eventhough i laugh, but in my mind, he's the most handsome and caring hyung that i know. We shared the same bed and he always offer more of the blanket to me when it's a cold day, he's afraid that i might catch a cold or get sick, i was touched by him. My hyungs and i always use his credit card to buy things or hang out since he's rich, are we bad? Suho hyung is the one who always smile, but Kris hyung is the one who always have a cold face. We got scared by his coldness when we're in our trainee days but actually he can be crazy too. Haha, he always do crazy things in the dorm that we only know. You might not believe but i'm just telling the truth, he can laugh hard and play hard. He always daydreaming that one day he can go to the galaxy world and explore it, we just laugh whenever he says that. Sometimes he stole food when we're having our meals too, can you imagine this is the cold hyung that we know?

I saw Lay hyung who's sleeping soundly in his seat. Lay hyung is the most mature and quiet members besides Xiumin hyung. He always stay quiet and listen to us and didn't give any opinion except it's necessary. He's kind and always care to us. He has a weird habit, sometimes he will be daydreaming and talking by himself that we never understand. It's not wrong that our fans named him as a healing unicorn because he always heal us when we're injured or heal us when we're stress and depress. None of the members had an argument before with him, he's too sweet and kind. The one who crawling on Kris arm is Tao hyung. He learn martial art for a long time and we are always proud of him. But when it's involve with insects, he would act like a little cat and run around and shout for help. All of us laugh with his attitude because we can define him as strong or weak. He's a crybaby in our group and doing aegyo alot which annoy our hyungs. Sometimes i would followed his path and doing aegyo along with him and earn some fake puke and smack from my hyungs but i truely enjoy this funny moment. One more thing, Tao hyung is one of the gucci fans, oh no..i just can't believe it, i thought that only girls love it,but he's crazy over gucci,haha. Chen hyung, the one who's walking around the plane while chatting with other SM artist are putting on his wide smile wherever he is. He's the troll king in our group. He always says that he's the dancing machine in our group, but he ended up doing some funny dance when we asked him do some dance move. He always make us laugh in the practice room because of his silly dance. But i have to admit that he has a great voice that a singer should have.

 

I look around all the SM artist.. I saw someone was missing. Is Baekhyun.. I miss hanging out around with him since recently he's been busy with his schedule, we seldom meet eventhough his room is just close to our dorm. Before we debut, he should be one of the members of Exo but the company ended up making him as a solo artist. But that is not going to change our closeness of friendship. He has an angelic and breathtaking voice that could melt our heart, it's like he's an angel that born from heaven. I doesn't know why, I always have a different feeling whenever i'm with Baekhyun, it's just different when i'm with my hyungs. I doesn't know why and i don't wanna admit the things that pop in my mind. I always tell myself not to think too much and concerntrate on my work. 

I really want to thanks Baekhyun. Some flashback starts to appear in my mind. The time when i'm the last member that has a chance to join Exo, people around are commenting about me and Kris hyung seems to dislike me in this group, i can felt the black aura around him. When i first read the comments about me while i'm surfing the net, i felt happy but sad at the same time. Some comments are positive but some comments are harsh, some even told me to die. I felt hurt, why does the anti fans will appear while i'm not doing anything wrong. I was thinking about leaving the group, i know i might be called as a betrayal but i'm really depressed at that moment. Until Baekhyun's words ring in my mind : " Every idol will have anti fans, even a perfect idol will have scar. Just prove to them that you can do it and make them proud of you and look at you in another way. I'm trying hard just like you too.. " His words makes me felt touched while he hugs me to comfort me. After a few months, with the help of Baekhyun, i managed to get along with Kris and we became more closer and closer. While i back to my sense from the flashback moments...

 

" Ya Baekhyun! " I yelled when someone suddenly jump on my back, I thought it was Baekhyun but when i turn around, It's actually Chen hyung.

" Well.. i know you must be dissappointed because i'm not your boyfriend that you wanna see." He fakes a cry face while the others just laugh at me. My face soon become reddish.

" What boyfriend? We are just bestfriend! " I glared at them while they seems not enough about teasing me and laugh more.

" Really? I thought it will be more than bestfriend.. " Kai hyung who wakes up suddenly, smirk while looking at me.

They continue to tease me. Aish! These hyungs, i'm not gonna waste my time to reply them and i just glare at them and shut my eyes to take a nap.

I heard no sound, i guess they already shut their mouth and doing their own stuff.

Just a few minutes, someone jump on my back again.

" What did you want?! " I yelled and when i turn around, I'm shocked with my mouth open. It was Baekhyun, he just form a smile and ruffles my hair.

" Wow..chill..Sehunnie.." He just pinch my cheek while walk back to his place, leaving the embarrassed me and the other hyungs just laugh silencely while cover their mouth because i'm embarassing myself infront of them and Baekhyun.

I look down with my reddish cheeks and take out my phone to pretend that i'm playing with my phone while peeking at the direction where Baekhyun is sitting. I don't care if those hyungs are still laughing since they always tease me about Baekhyun, aish.. 

 

End POV.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

This chapter is more like an introduction. *sweat*

Well, stay tuned and i promise myself i will try my best to make it interested to read! (:

Comments are always welcome.

I already prepare this fanfic for a long time and i can update anytime! :D

Sorry for my grammar mistakes.. u.u