Chapter_5

Confusion

Baekhyun POV 

 

Finally i have a day off, it's been a long time i didn't have a day off. I can't help but feel excited about the hang out with Sehun and the others. I miss Sehun. I always thinking about him. I always think that is he doing great? Does he have his meal in time? Does he get sick since he's easily to get sick? Does he have some new friends now? Does he miss me? What? What am i thinking right now? Why does i have the feeling that i want him to miss me, It's not going to happen.

I prepare myself and wear a cap and mask so that the fans won't realize me, i doesn't want the hang out get ruined by fans. I headed to their dorm from my dorm, it's just few blocks away.  Before i reach their dorm, i buy some breakfast for them, i know they must be hungry now. I knocked on the door and Tao is the one who open the door for me. He yawned and smile at me and i just walk into their dorm and put down my things. Some of them are lying on the sofa after changing because they're still tired, some of them already start to eat the breakfast that i bought just now, some of them just came out from their room, but where is Sehun? Is he sick or didn't join us on the hang out? I'm about to ask Suho hyung and a pair of hands just cover my eyes and didn't say anything. I know who is the owner of the hands, i remember the warmness, the scent, and the fingers. I smile. " Sehun. " I try to turn around and ruffle his hair but was interrupt by a voice. 

" Love birds are so sweet. " Kris hyung said and everyone just started to tease us. I try to hide my blushing face while Sehun is trying to throw pillows to his hyungs playfully so that they can stop teasing us. I don't know why but i felt happy and blush about the statement even i know me and Sehun will not be a couple but just close best friends. After finish eating their breakfast, they wear they cap and jackets same like me so that the fans won't notice us. 

" Wear your jacket and cap Chanyeol, i don't want to ended up running on the street because of you. " Chen said while wearing his shoes.

" Well i will, and i know you're just jealous that i have more fans than you. " Chanyeol replied and everyone just laugh at their funny conversation while walking towards the car.

 

End POV

 

Sehun POV

 

While the members are laughing, i secretly peek at Baekhyun, his famous rectangle smile is still the same. I also can't help myself but stare at his grey colour hair. How can someone look so great even in grey colour hair, it's rare for someone who can pull off this hair colour.  Seeing him happy makes me happy too. I doesn't want him to be stress out by his work, that's the reason why i invite him to join us for the hang out. Besides that, i miss him. I miss hanging out with him during our trainee days and i miss everything about him. I always think that Baekhyun can be a magician if he wasn't a singer, because he always have the ability to light up the mood of the surrounding wherever he is.

After i lock the door, i walk towards them. Our group will be separate into two cars since one car is impossible to fit in the whole group. Chen hyung just push Baekhyun to sit with me and causes him to almost fall. I quickly grabbed his arms. 

" Are you okay, Baekhyun? " I asked, while he just nodded and smile and take the seat beside me in the car. When i turn to my hyungs, they just smirk while start to tease us again. Aish..this hyungs always make me and Baekhyun feel awkward and embarrassing. I can't help but chuckles at them. While every hyung is chatting with each other, while some of them still teasing me and Baekhyun, i noticed Kris hyung wasn't talking or smiling at all. He seem's space out or in a deep thought. He has been like this since i told him about Luhan. I wonder what happen to him. I start to grew worried but i knew he won't tell us anything unless he wants to.

 

End POV

 

When they arrive in the mall, the mall is not that crowded with people since it was still early and many people are probably working today. They sighed in relieve and feel relax because they can finally shopping in a peaceful and confortable place. They continue to walk around until afternoon and they decided to stop for awhile since some of them felt tired and thirsty. They agreed to rest for awhile by going to a coffee shop at the ground floor of the mall to grab a drink. Unfortunately, when Baekhyun turned around, he didn't notice someone was behind him and he accidentally bumped into him. 

" Stupid! Can't you see that i'm standing here? " A familiar voice yelled at Baekhyun, while Baekhyun keep apologize and bow to him. When the person took off his sunglasses. Everyone was shock and jaw dropped. It was Luhan.

" I'm sorry..Luhan-shii.. " Baekhyun is surprised to see Luhan here, who would expect that they are hanging out at the same day and the same place? They did mention about Luhan this morning, but this was just totally unexpected. Sehun stand beside Baekhyun and see if he was okay or he was hurt. Luhan glared at Baekhyun because he was jealous that Sehun concerned about Baekhyun but not him. 

" Are you blind or something? i think you might need to check up a doctor. " Luhan rolled his eyes to Baekhyun while he felt hurt by his words. He doesn't know why he deserve his hate since he never did anything wrong to him before. 

" You are so mean, he already said sorry. It's not like you're hurt or something. " Sehun was boiled with anger, he doesn't like someone to shout at Baekhyun, and without a reason. He thinks that Luhan is too arrogant. Baekhyun tried to pulled Sehun's arm to block the argument, he know Sehun can possible do anything when he was angry. While the other members felt annoyed with Luhan's attitude towards Baekhyun. 

" Don't get me wrong babe, I'm only rude to the person i hate. " Luhan try to sound flirty and walk towards him while try to touch him. Sehun just push his hand away. Baekhyun just looked down, he can't describe how he felt right now. 

Luhan take a look at all the members and stop at one of the members. He smirk and walk towards him. 

" Long time no see, Kris. How are you? I see you're getting hotter since the last time i saw you. " He stared at Kris, while Kris just glared at him and looked away. The members are confused with the statement.

" Did you forget our past relationship? " He tried to hug Kris but Kris just pushed him away coldly and walked away. The others were in shock when they heard what Luhan just said. They quickly followed Kris and leaving Luhan standing alone while smirking. 

Now Kris did have alot of things to explain later...

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

It's a short update,

but i will try my best to update in these few days since i just finished my exam~ u.u

Comments are always welcome!

i will truly appreciate! :D

Stay tuned and more interactions will happen between Sebaek/ Baekhun.

And what happen to the past relationship about Luhan and Kris?