Chapter_6

Confusion

All of them follow Kris from behind, they never dare to speak, even Tao and Suho who's the closest to him. They know that Kris won't answer anything unless he wants to. There are alot of questions pop in their mind, did Luhan just say their past relationship? What exactly are their relationship? Is that the reason why Kris seems not in mood when they talk about Luhan everytime? They just keep quiet and follow him until they reach the coffee shop and take their seats. The atmosphere surrounding them are so tense. They just eyed each other and finally to Kris. He just sigh heavily and look down.

" Luhan is my ex-boyfriend.. " That's the first words from him after a long silence. Their heart just skip a beat while hearing the statement.

 

Flashback :

Kris and Luhan are couple since their high school life. Everyone around them envy and jealous about their relationship. It was like a perfect match that no one dare to broke them apart. Both of them have the same dreams, to sing and dance on the stage, to show the audience their talents. They always stick together and talk about how their future will be, they promised each other that they will not leave each other whatever things that happen. They are going to different auditions from different agencies, always hoping that one day they can become an idol.

One of the luckiest day for both of them. Luhan was lucky enough because he finally get accepted by an agencies. His hard work finally repay him. Kris was surprised too because he get accepted by an agencies too to join a group name EXO, what a coincidence. Unfortunately, they are not accepted by the same agencies. They are in different agencies and the distance was quite far. 

Since from that day, they have to keep training at their agencies. They seldom meet each other or even talk with each other. They only meet each other once a week but just a few hours. Kris might seems cold, but he's actually very caring for his loves one. He will always send texts to Luhan during his rest time, eventhough the replies from Luhan is getting lesser. He always telling himself that their relationship are still going strong, they are just busy with their training. 

 

Luck are not always with Kris, they are having dinner in one of the special day, which is Kris's birthday. Luhan agreed to spend time with him for an hour eventhough he is busy. Kris was confused because Luhan was being quiet while they were having dinner. He didn't even look at him, and always looked away. 

" I have something to tell you, Kris. " Luhan finally make an eye-contact with Kris. Kris looked startled.

" What is it babe? " Kris stared at him.

" I wanna break up with you. " 

Kris never respond, he was too shock. He hoped that this is just a dream, but not reality. 

" Lu..are you giving me a surprise or prank for my birthday? It's not funny... " Kris try to fake a laugh and speak with his shivering voice, his eyes were getting teary. He does not want to accept the true fact.

" I'm not joking right now, let's just break up. We're done. " Luhan looked at him with his cold eyes, He never see this side of Luhan before. 

" Why? Why..? Am i not good enough for you? We can try to fix things together.. " Few drop of tears escape from Kris eyes, he grabbed Luhan's hand tightly while shivering, he doesn't want to let him go. 

" It's not your fault Kris, the fact is i don't love you anymore. I'm becoming famous and i can date anyone i want. " Luhan shook Kris's hand harshly and stand up while began to leave.

" What about our promise.. we promise not to leave each other.. "

" Forget about that stupid promise. " Luhan just walked out from the restaurant.

That was the last words that he heard from Luhan. He wanted to chase after him and tell him how much he loves him but he was too hurt and weak, he felt like he will fall down any soon. Tears keep escaping from his eyes, the word ' break up ' and ' stupid promise ' keep echo-ing in his mind.

 

End of flashback.

 

Kris was still hurt, he try to hold his tears while telling them the stories between him and Luhan. Until now, he still remember the harsh words and the cold eyes from Luhan. He cannot accept the fact that Luhan has changed. Luhan was used to be friendly with everyone around him, always care for the people he loves, and always keep his promises. But the Luhan from that day until now was not the Luhan that he knew. His attitude totally changed, his aura, the way he talked, and everything about him. Sometimes he felt regret to chased their dreams as idols. If they weren't accepted by their agencies, they are probably still together, work together, live together. Idol industries are really hard and scary. 

After hearing the stories from Kris, everyone felt sad and hurt. They didn't knew there was this side of him. Kris may be cold, but he has a soft side, he has stories in his mind, he was hiding his true feelings and hurt from the inside. Suho who sit beside him just comfort him and hugs him. While the others just try to comfort him and try to cheer him up. Who knew a happy hangout day might turn into an emotional day. Kris just try to smile and struggle it off, he doesn't want to let them worried for him and he wanted to forget about this topic and enjoy their rest of the time. Everyone try to light up the mood and chit-chatting with each other. Kris seems to feel better than before. 

When they decided to continue their shopping and stand up, they didn't realise there're some people start to gather around nearby them.

" Is that Xiumin oppa? "

" And the one who stand beside Xiumin oppa, he looks abit like Chen oppa! " 

" Some of them seems familiar.. we can't see them clearly because of their hat and jackets.. "

They heard whispers from those people, while people start to gather more and more. They give an eye-contact with each other, it's like they were giving signal to each other. All of them quickly stand up and run away separately towards different ways out of the coffee shop. Those fans started to chased after them. Baekhyun seems to space out and doesn't know what to do and how to respond. Sehun quickly grab his hands tightly and run with him. 

They need to find some places to hide, they just keep running, hopefully they can escape from those fans. Baekhyun just stared at Sehun's hand with his hand, he doesn't know why but he felt happy eventhough they were chased by the fans. They hold each other's hand tightly while running. They are getting tired until they found some small corridors. The lights were dim and the corridors were empty except for some rubbish bins beside the wall. 

They run inside and stop to take a rest. They try to catch their breath after a long running. They even take off their jackets since those fans already saw what colour of jackets were they wearing. They just smile and look at each other while catching their breath, they thought they were finally escaped from those fans. Baekhyun turn to look outside the corridor, he saw some fans are running towards their direction from a distance, they were nervous and doesn't know what to do. They cannot imagine being surrounded by sassaeng fans because they would not let them go if they get caught by them. They tried to think any possible ways to escaped, but it seems there was no used.

The fans are getting closer and closer from a distances...

Suddenly, Baekhyun are being dragged by Sehun closer to him...

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Another chapter here you go! ^-^

There will be more Sebaek/Baekhun moments after this chapter~

I need more comments, thanks! :D

Check out my other fanfic if you want, it is about Sebaek/Baekhun too :

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/823688/sebaek-baekhun-one-shot-s-romance-exo-sehun-baekhyun-baekhun-sebaek

I will truly appreciate! :)