Chapter_2

Confusion

Sehun POV:

 

It's been two weeks and we have another SM Town concert again since it helds all around the world.

This time we're heading to Tokyo, Japan. The place that me and Baekhyun wish to go the most.

There're not much people in the airport now since it's earlier in the morning and those people can't recognize us because of our wearing and sunglasses.

I saw one of my favourite Suju hyung as he approaches me and give me a hug.

" Sehun, how was your day lately? " Kyuhyun hyung said while ruffles my hair.

" I'm good, just abit tiring..how about you hyung? " I smiled.

" I'm great, take more rest Sehun, I don't like to see my bros sick. " He said and we head to the checking line since the plane will be ready in 15 minutes.

One of the reason why Kyuhyun hyung was close to me is because we share the same situation when we debut. He's also one of the member who have a chance to join Suju lastly. He knows how i feel and always there to comfort me. He, as a sunbae and hyung have more experiences, he always share it to me and treat me like a real brother for him. The most important thing is both of us are the maknae for the group. He may be playing with us and act like evilKyu but actually he's really caring.

 

All of us take our seat on the flight, a person caught my attention, is no other than Baekhyun. Chanyeol hyung is wrapping his arms around his waist which makes me felt slightly jealous.. owh, what am i thinking right now? I won't be jealous, all of us are just bestfriend! They walk towards me while Chanyeol hyung can't stop grinning like there's something in his mind. 

" Suho hyung! I miss you! Sorry for not catching up with you guys lately, i have been busy with my promotion for my newest album. " Baekhyun give Suho hyung a hug who's sitting beside me.

" I miss you too Baekkie, no worries, we can hang out when we have a vacation. By the way, thanks for the album you give to each of us " Suho hyung give him a hug too.

Aish.. i wonder if Baekhyun miss me, he didn't even say that he miss me and did i miss someting? album? i didn't receive anything from him. Jealous feelings kills me again, i thought i'm his bestfriend. I pout lightly without Baekhyun notice. 

" Sehunnie, me and Suho hyung will find the others! Just accompany Baekkie here, bye! " Before i react, Chanyeol hyung already grab Suho hyung's hand and run to the others while slightly look back at me with their smirk. I knew they're gonna leave me with Baekhyun! It's really awkward with Baekhyun, eventhough we are the closest bestfriend but sometime we didn't have anything to talk without the others. And my heartbeat are always beating fast whenever i'm with him, i wonder why.

After a few minutes of silence, we decided to order something to eat. I keep staring at him while we're eating, just the way he eats is cute, like a cute puppy. He suddenly lift up his head and caught me staring at him. 

" Ya...Sehunnie, stop staring at me or i will...... " He pause for a moment while i raised an eyebrow. He quickly stole one of the bacon on my plate and eat it while giggles. We end up stealing each other's food like kids and everything just went back to normal like those days and the awkward feelings are gone. After finish our meals, we chit-chatting until we arrive.

 

End POV.

 

 

After finish their performance, all of the SM artist walked to the stage during the ending to greet the fans for the last time. All fans just shout their bias name when they saw them out from the backstage. Some of them are waving their signboard to let the artists notice them.

" Baekhyun! Take a look here! " Sehun was holding a video recorder to record the surrounding. All of the SM artist knew that he recently brought the video recorder that he always wish to have. Baekhyun just turn around and wave to him while looking at the video recorder and give a wink. Fans were shouting more loudly than before. 

" Sehunnie, i wonder about something, why do you wanna call me by my name? you can just call me Baekkie like the others do. " Baekhyun show his rectangle smile while walking around. Sehun just chuckles with the question. He's still holding the video recorder to record down.

" I just feel like calling your name, and i want to be different from the others for you. " Sehun smiled while Baekhyun's was slightly blushing with the sudden statement. He felt his heartbeat was raising.

" Stop recording me Sehunnie. " Baekhyun quickly run away while Sehun keep chasing him. The other SM artists are having fun too, they prepare water and chasing each other while splashing water to each other like kids. 

While Sehun and Baekhyun were still chasing each other while laughing without caring the fans who's looking at them. Some of the fans who stare at them just shout 'SeBaek/BaekHun' while jumping happily. Some of them busy taking pictures of them and the other SM artists.

Actually some of them already know about the awkward feelings between Sehun and Baekhyun. They are more than close friends but not yet a couple.

 

Baekhyun POV :

 

I feel tired, finally i'm able to take a rest after a long night for the concert. After taking a bath, i decide to visit Sehun and the others who stay at another room of the hotel besides mine. I knock the door and Kai is the one who open the door. I take a look around the room and there's no one around and it's quiet, where are the others? Kai seems to understand what i'm gonna ask and he told me that they're going down to the cafeteria to buy something to eat after a long night. I had a little conversation with Kai while waiting for the others to come back.

" Nice performance with Sehunnie just now, your dance was amazing. " I smiled while remember the scene of them dancing just now.

" Thanks, but do you mean my dance or Sehunnie's dance? " He just smirk teasingly. I quickly punch his arm lightly and excuse myself to go back to my room without waiting the others to arrive. I didn't wanna let Kai notice my blushing cheeks.

I admit that Sehun looks hot and amazing when he dance, my eyes just can't stop staring at him. Aish! i should stop thinking about silly things and sleep.

 

End POV.

 

Baekhyun buried his head on the pillow and went to his dreamland.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

I'm going on a double update if i can,

Sorry for my bad grammar... T.T

More interesting moments are coming soon, just give me a chance please~ :c

Luhan appear on the next chapter! Stay tuned!

Comments are always welcome! (: