Tickets??!!

HELLO PILOT! (HIATUS)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

They go to their new house which was near with the Airport.Sehun’s parents give the house’s key to Sehun.They get a double-storey house.Yoona was happy after they get in the house cause she will get a separate room with Sehun.They start to put their things in the house.
Their parents already buy some household and furniture for them.

“So,I want to sleep first!”Sehun said to Yoona
“Yah,help me to clean this house..it’s full of dust.”Yoona was angry at Sehun.
“that’s your work,not me..anyway,don’t forget to prepare some food for me..”Sehun go upstairs.
“This jerk is really something..”Then Yoona take a broom and clean the house.
Yoona’s room is infront of Sehun.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Sehun wakes up and get down. “Yoona-ah!”Sehun called Yoona many times but he didn’t hear a voice in the house.Sehun search Yoona in kitchen but she was not there.Sehun look around the house and he realise that the house was clean compare to before.Sehun go to living room,then he saw Yoona was laid on the couch with her broom and she look very tired.
Sehun smirked and pick up the broom from Yoona’s hand.

“She is beautiful eventhough she was sleeping.”Said Sehun with a smile on his face.Yoona open her eyes and saw Sehun is staring at her.
“Yah!!”she get up and be far from each other. “Are you going to do something with me??”Yoona said while looking at Sehun.Then Sehun replied “with YOU!! Huh,absolutely not!”Sehun look away and turn on the TV.Sehun continued “Yah!! Where is my food..I ask you to made it for me..so where is it??

“YAH!! You didn’t help me then you’re nagging..stop it stupid!!”Yoona said angrily ,then get up and want to make her way to her room but “Fine!! Now get ready..we’re going to eat outside.”Said Sehun.Yoona get ready and she is wearing a jeans and a shirt.She is so simple to go out with him.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
“Where’re you going to bring us for dinner..what if we get caught by our friends?Ask Yoona at Sehun who is driving right now.
“Don’t worry..you just get ready what am I doing soon..”said Sehun who still focus on driving.
“Fine..If we get caught..you’re dead!”Said Yoona while raise her voice.
“Yah!! This is Oh Sehun..the genius boy.”Sehun is praising himself.Yoona look at him “Yeah..but to me you’re the stupid person.”

Finally,they arrived at the restaurant.When they enter the restaurant someone calling their name. “Yoona-ah,Sehun-ah!!” Yoona shocked with that voice then she found that person who was calling them just now.
“Oh..Omma,Appa!!”said Sehun while

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter