Krystal reveal the truth.

HELLO PILOT! (HIATUS)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

In the morning.

Yoona and Sehun sleep in one bed.Suddenly When Yoona open her eyes she saw Sehun wrapped his hand around her and the things that she hate the most is Sehun sleep without his shirt on.She push Sehun’s hand away and throw the pillow directly at Sehun’s face.

“You..ert! I told you to wear your shirt while sleeping with me..”Yoona quickly take towel and go in the bathroom to take a shower.Sehun continue his sleep while hugging Yoona’s pillow.Then he said to himself “ert!?..Is it wrong I sleep without shirt with my wife..”

 

Suddenly,someone is pressing the bell’s room.Sehun open his eyes and Yoona quickly open the bathroom door.She headed to Sehun while just wearing bathrobe.

“Yah!! Go changing your clothes now.”Sehun said to Yoona.

“Bwoya!! I don’t finish my shower and there was someone who press the bell..Yah! Sehun-ah who is that.What if Krystal out there?”ask Yoona with worried face.

“Let’s go check it!”Sehun take Yoona with him to the door.Sehun look at the small circles on the door and he saw Krystal infront of their room.

“Yah! It’s krystal!”Sehun said to Yoona who is beside him in a low tone.

“..h..how did she know our room numbers.Where should I hide?”Yoona ask Sehun.

 

Sehun quickly pull Yoona and put her inside the closet.

“Yah!! Keep quite here,Okay!”Sehun warn Yoona.

“I know!!”

Sehun go to the door and open it.Krystal hug him after he open the door.

“Krystal-ah!! Why are u here?!”Sehun make a surprise face.

“Sehun-ah! I’m sorry for disturbed you! Actually I want to bring you breakfast with me at the restaurant!”

“Sorry,Krystal-ah! I have to shower first and you know it must be late..So,why don’t you go first?”ask Sehun.

“Okay! I’ll wait you..anyway did u know Yoona’s room number.Yeah,maybe I should ask her too.”

“I…I don’t know..I saw her at the seaside..you have to find her there..okay,I take shower first.”Sehun close the door.Yoona open the closet and go out from there.

 

“Yah!! Go finish your shower..she might go find you at the seaside..!”Sehun go to bed and continue his sleep.

After Yoona finished take the shower,she wear a simple shirt and jeans.Then she go to Sehun and wake him up.

“Sehun-ah!Wake up..I go first..make sure don’t be late or I will make you die!!”

 

Yo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter