Awkward.

HELLO PILOT! (HIATUS)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yoona get into the room and sit on the bed.She still crying and laid on the bed.

“Why this is happened to me??why?!!”she nearly shouted.

“this must be someone who took the photo of me and Suho..”then she get up she changed her clothes and look into the mirror.

“Yoona-ah! did you really love Sehun until you cry like this..aishh..No I cry because he yelled at me..still I hate him so much!!!”yoona applied some cream on her hand.

“but who is the person……..Oh yeah!! Krystal!!..urghhh..did she really want Sehun?? She is so desperate.”yoona now going to sleep and she turn off the lamp and get on to the bed.

 

Suddenly when she was sleeping soundly, it starts to rain heavily with lightning.Yoona awake and scared.she quickly close her ear and try to sleep.When the lightning turn into a powerful sound,she get up from the bed and sit on the floor while close her ear.She then scream when she heard that sound.Sehun was awake by Yoona scream and he get out from his room and quickly barged into Yoona’s room.There he found Yoona whoi is crying hardly on the floor.He go to Yoona and quickly hug her.Same as Yoona,she hug Sehun very tightly this time.At first Sehun was shocked but he know that Yoona really need him right now.

 

“Sehun-ah!! I really scared..please help me!!”she still in Sehun embrace.

“Yeah..I’m here now..please stop crying..are you okay??Sehun ask her.

“No!! I am really scared..what should I do??”she said in crying tone.

“Now,,you try to sleep first..it’s okay,I’m here..”

After a few minutes Yoona in Sehun embrace,Sehun didn’t hear any sound and he look at her.Yoona already sleep and Sehun pick up Yoona bridal style and put her on his bed.Then he go to sleep beside her.

 

In the morning Yoona open her eyes and say “wait..where am I??”then she get up and look at her surrounding and she found herelf was in Sehun’s room.She look beside her and Sehun was not there.Maybe he was in the toilet.Yoona get up and quickly go into her room and lock the door.She cover her face with her two hand in embarrassment.

“Aishh..jinjja,did he okay with me now..??!! If not I’m sure we will be awkward to each other..”.Then she get her towel and take a shower.

 

After that,she get down and and find Sehun.Sehun was not in the living room and Yoona open their main door and look for Sehun’s car.

“It here..but where he is??”she close the door and go to the kitchen.She then walk like a spy and backwards until she bump into someone

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter