friend's meeting

HELLO PILOT! (HIATUS)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After two weeks everyone knew the news,they still sleep separate at their home.They still didn’t stop fighthing with each other.Yesterday Sehun flight to China.Yoona stay alone in that house.She was so happy cause Sehun can’t disturbed her.

 

Yoona wake up and go down to the kitchen to make breakfast.She make her milk and eat some bread with jam.Then she go to the living room and turn on the TV.

“Aishh..It’s so boring here..! where should I go today?”

Then her phone ringing.Yoona pick up “Yoboseyo?? Who is this?”

“YAH YOONA!! This is me,Wendy!!”that person shouted through the line.

“WENDY!! OMG I miss you so much! Where are you now??”

“Hey,Yoona let’s hang out together.It’s been a long time I didn’t see you.”

“Sure!! So let’s meet at the usual cafe.Ok bye..”She hang up and quickly change her clothes.

 

Yoona drive her new car.Yoona was driving,suddenly she got a phone call from someone.

She took her phone and look at the screen. “Sehun?? Why suddenly he call me?Should I answer it??”she still focus on driving and she put the phone away.her phone ringing again,and it was Sehun.

“Yobeseyo!! Why did u suddenly call me? What did u want!”Yoona answer his call.

“Yah! Please slow down your voice.my ear nearly burst!”

“Do I care it burst or not..then why are you call me?? Palliwa tell it now,I’m still driving.”

“Can’t I call my wife??ok..so now I want to tell you that you have to pick me at the airport tomorrow.”

“where is your car?No,I can’t,I have schedule tomorrow.Go find someone to pick you.”

“you liar..I know when is your next flight..”Yoona widened her eyes and Sehun continued

“I ask Kibum hyung to send my car to workshop.”

“Workshop?? But yesterday…how did u go to the airport?

“I call Kibum hyung to pick me at home.I don’t want to disturb your sleep.”Yoona smile at Sehun’s words.Then she replied “OK! I will pick you tomorrow.I will hang up now.Bye.”

“bye and take care..”Yoona shocked at Sehun last words and quickly end the call.

 

Yoona already arrive at the cafe.She get into the café and hug Wendy tightly.

“Yoona! I miss you so much.”Said Wendy as she released that hug.

“It same for me,Wendy-ah!! Oh! Chanyeol,how are you??”Yoona saw Chanyeol there too.

“I’m fine.So let’s eat first.”Chanyeol order some foods and drinks.

 

Yoona sit infront of Wendy and Chanyeol.Then Wendy start to speak.

“Yoona-ah!! you are not changed until now..”

“What do you mean by that..?Yoona ask her.

“yeah!! I mean you look still beautiful than before.”Yoona laugh at Wendy statement.

“YAH!! You’re more beautiful after married.Guys,so how many child did you plan??”

Chanyeol replied “we didn’t plan yet..”

“I’m so sorry cause I can’t attend your wedding..you guys marry so early.”Yoona apologize at them.Wendy said “wait..you said early..Yah,Yoona our age is increasing and we should get married.By the way..when did you want to get marry? Is there any man that you are interested? Or u want me to find for you?”Wendy tease Yoona with that situation.

“yae?? Uhh..you know I want to focus on my work..”Wendy cut her and said “Yah! You’re always giving that reason..cmon Yoona!! Wake Up!”

Yoona actually want to told them that she already married but she didn’t know how to told them.

“Okay!! Let me straightforward..(inhale)uhh..okay I’m so sorry for not telling you guys this news.Actually I’ve been married!”Wendy and Chanyeol widened their eyes.Wendy ask her

“Yoona-ah!! is this true…woah!! I’m happy for you..”.Chanyeol add “So,who is that guy?? Is he someone that we know??”Yoona smiled and replied “I guess you guys know him.It’s was Oh Sehun!”

Wendy split her drinks and quickly ask Yoona “Oh Sehun..The famous pilot??”Yoona look at her and nodded

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter