Work Again!

HELLO PILOT! (HIATUS)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

On The Plane.

Yoona and Sehun sitting beside each other.Krystal sit infront of them.When Krystal look back at Sehun she surprised to see Yoona laid her head on Sehun’s shoulders.Sehun quickly push Yoona head after he saw Krytsal look at them.Yoona’s head hit the airplane wall.

“Ouchh!! Yah!! Why you…”Yoona wake up and yelled at Sehun.Then when she saw Krystal,she quickly low down her voice and “Oh! Krystal-ah!!”.After that she quickly look at Sehun with widened eyes “Sehun sunbaenim..I’m so sorry!! I didn’t realise that I sleep on your shoulders.”Yoona continue her sleep and her back is facing Sehun.

 

“Krystal-ah! Did you want to tell something??”Sehun ask her.

“Nope!! I just…nothing!”She look infront and make a jealous face and then she said in her mind “I will not let Yoona close to him.Never happen!!! Yoona-ah!! You’re my enemy soon!”

 

They finally arrived at Incheon Airport.Sehun already park his car infront there and when he is about put his luggage in the car,Krystal came near him and said “Sehun-ah! Can you send me home..My father is busy right now!”

“I…but I have to send Yoona too.Her mother ask me to do so..Don’t you mind if Yoona follow us too..”Sehun replied then he started the engine.

“Ah..ahahh..of course not!!”She the glare at Yoona.

 

Krystal sit at the front beside Sehun while Yoona sit at the back.

“Krystal..I have to send you first,okay!”Sehun said while focusing on driving.

“Why don’t you send Yoona first!”said Krystal as she want to know the answers.

“a..ah..actually you..”Sehun words got cut by Yoona “Actually my house is far from here..So,he will send you first!”Yoona said coldly.

 

Krystal already get out from the car and she take her luggage and get inside her apartment.

“YAH!! Do you think I’m your driver..go infront!”said Sehun.

“Hishh!!”Yoona get out from the car and go infront.After that,Sehun drive.

“Go back to our house,then Mom ask us to go to my house.Tomorrow you have scheduled right?? So,please bring your suit.We will sleep there.”Yoona explain at Sehun.

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

They finally arrived at Yoona’s mansion.Mrs.Im and Mr Im already stand infront of the

house to welcome them.

“Annyeong omma!”Yoona get out from the car and run to her mother then she hug Mrs.Im.

Sehun bring their luggage upstairs.

Then they had dinner together.

“Oppa!! Where is Jaejoong-oppa?!”Yoona ask Yunho who is sitting infront of her.She is sitting beside Sehun.

“He was on schedule!”Yunho replied the he start eating.Yoona take her plate and when she was about to take the rice,her mother stop her and said “YOONA!! You should serve your husband first..”

“ahh..nevermind omma! She was hungry maybe..let her be.”Sehun cover Yoona with that reason.

“Don’t be like that Sehun-ah! You should teach her who is husband and wife..If not she will ignore you!”Mrs.Im said firmly.

“Stop it!! Let’s eat..”Mr.Im stop Mrs.Im.Then Yoona turn quite.

“So,how’s your honeymoon?”Ask Yunho.

“It’s fun..right Sehun-ah!”She hit Sehun’s legs.Then Sehun replied “Of course we had so much fun there.”He look at Yoona with a glare.Yoona just smile and continue her eating.

“When we will get grandson??”Mrs.Im sudden questions make Yoona stop eating and said “OMMA!! I’m not ready yet..Anyway I’m just start my work..please give me time!!”Yoona leave her family there and she lock herself in the room.

“Sehun-ah! You have be patience with your wife..She will turn into emotional person anytime..”said Mr.Im

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

After their dinner done.Sehun get upstairs to get some rest cause tomorrow he will fly again.Then he knocked on the door.There was no reply inside.Yunho came near to Sehun and give Yoona’s room key to him.

“Just open the door..!”Said Yunho the he leave.

“Thank you,hyung!”

He open the room door and the room was dark.Then he switch on the light and saw Yoona was sleeping soundly on the bed.He go near the bed and sit beside Yoona.He look at Yoona sleeping face and then he said “You’re so beautiful when she sleep and you’re still act like a kid..”Sehun quickly switch off the light and sleep beside Yoona.He did’t get to tell Yoona that he will fly to Singapore tomorrow!

 

In the morning.

When Sehun open his eyes,he saw Yoona hands and legs on his body.Then he quickly take both of them and put it away cause he want to take shower.

After he take the shower he wear his uniform and pack his little things.

“Maybe she is tired!! Aishh..I will tell her later.”He get down and having a breakfast that done by Mrs.Im.

 

“Sehun-ah! Where is she..?”Ask Mr.Im

“Oh! She still sleep upstairs..I think she is very tired that day..”Sehun explaned.

“Did she sulk yesterday?”Mrs.Im ask Sehun about Yoona condition yesterday.

“She just sleep and I don’t want to disturb her! I should go first Omma! Appa!”He start the car engine and Yoona who is just wake up look at the windows.

“He just go like that!!”Yoona said to herself. “Yah!! Yoona-ah!! Why did you suddenly care about him..aishhh stop it Im Yoona!!”Then she get downstairs after finished her shower.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter