Birthday Party!

HELLO PILOT! (HIATUS)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 Today is weekend.Yoona and Sehun didn’t have their schedule.Yoona wearing a jeans and a simple t-shirt.She only put a little makeup on her face.After that she get out from her room and get downstairs.When she was about to open the main door,a voice stop her there.

“Where are you going?”

“Sehun…uhm…I’m going to meet my friend.”

“Your friend? At night..wait don’t you know now is 10 p.m.”asked Sehun

“yeah I know but..I’m getting her call just now.She want to meet me now.”Yoona replied.

Sehun put his mug on the table and said “Okay! I will send you.”Yoona quickly say “No! I will drive by myself.”

“hmm…okay,be careful!”His last word make Yoona startled.Then Yoona get out from the house and drive her car to Wendy’s house.

 

She arrived there and go into Wendy’s  house and greet her.

“Yoona-ah! Finally you come..I miss you so much.”said Wendy as she pull Yoona into a hug.

“Stop missing me Wendy..You already have Chanyeol”Yoona .

“Yah!! I know that you also have your beloved one.”said Wendy and she start looking for something.Yoona look at her and say “What are you looking for??”

“Yoona,where is your husband?”

“Dae?? Oh…He was very busy nowdays.So I came alone.”Yoona said with a smile.Then someone approach them.

“Hey Wendy! Happy Birthday..so this is your gift from me.”said that man as he passed the gift to Wendy.Yoona look shocked “Suho??? What are doing here!?”

Wendy quickly replied her “Oh..Yoona,this is Suho.He is my cousin.”

 

“Hi Yoona..I’m glad to meet you here..but where is Sehun.?”Suho asked her.

“…..he is busy..excuse me,I going to get a sit first..so you two would able to chat together.”

“No..let’s go find our seat..kajja!”said Suho as he and Yoona find a seat.

 

They sit together in one table and then someone come and take a seat beside Yoona.

“Oh..you’re here too..glad to meet you.”said that person.

Yoona looked at that person and said “Krystal-ah!!”

Krystal looked at Yoona and “why did you looked shocked to see me here.I was invited to this party also.By the way,where is Sehun?”

Yoona start making her annoying face and said in her mind “Why did people looking for him today,ugh..seriously I hate that guy.Why he become so popular nowdays?.”then back to the reality.

“He didn’t feeling well today..”

“Oh..why can he be like that..did his wife didn’t take care of him and instead going to party at night..you’re such a good wife Yoona.”Krystal said as she smirked at Yoona.Yoona quickly replied. “Can you shut your mouth for a while..if not..”yoona getting close to Krystal and whispered at her “I will make you feel so ashamed and you will never forgot this forever.”

Yoona get up and take her drinks and food.After they done eating,Yoona and Suho going for chit chat near the pool and Krystal saw that.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter