Back to Korea!

HELLO PILOT! (HIATUS)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

  AT AIRPORT.

  "Mom, where is she?" Jaejoong asked his Omma.

  "She said that she already arrived!" Replied Mrs.Im

   Jaejoong and Mrs.Im has been at the arrival door waiting  for the only daughter of Mrs.Im which was Yoona.Yoona studying in London and majored in Pilot.

 Today is the day Yoona's return to Korea after 5 years of being in London.

  She must have missed her beloved family who had not seen for a long time. Staying in the City of London which was visited by many tourist from all over the world  make Yoona does not interfere with her studies. While Staying in London, she was able to live independently without being trouble to other.

"OH! That's her "Jaejoong pointing towards Yoona who just out of the arrival gate.

"Omma !!" Yoona kept calling and hug her mom. "Can you give me a hug too, my little sister?" Jaejoong wanted to feel the hug that his mom got from his favourite little sister.Jaejoong open his arm as he want a hug from Yoona .Yoona go to him and "Yeah! I knew it. " she punched Jaejoong ‘s shoulder and hugged him.

“Wow!seriously you’re not changed.Still be the violent one.”-Jaejoong

“Let’s go home”Mrs Im want to take Yoona’s luggage but Yoona stop her. “Omma,don’t worry.Just let Jaejoong oppa handle it.”Yoona make a cute smile to his brother as she want him to take her luggage.

“You’re right,my dongsaeng.”Jaejoong replied Yoona’smile then he take Yoona’s luggage and put it in the car.Jaejoong start to drive.Yoona sit at the back while Mrs.Im sit beside Jaejoong who drive the car.

    After a few minutes ,they reached home. “Woah!! Finally..”said Yoona after she out of the car. “Yoona,firstly I want you to take bath”said Mrs.Im as she open the house main door.

“That’s right,cause you smell stink.-Jaejoong

“YAH!!”Yoona look angry and she get in into the house then go straight to her room.

 Yoona get into her room and threw herself on the bed.

          "Ohhh, I miss this bed too ..." said Yoona.After that she get up and go into the bathroom to take a shower.

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

   After complete the shower, she take her ipod and get down at the living room.

"Omma! If you want some help, just call me.-Yoona<

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter