(6YR) Realizing my feelings

Love of a CEO

Author's Note: How's everyone today? I want to try patbingso. Has anyone tried it before? And oh! I wrote a TaengSic story. It's called "Journey Into The New World". If you like Taengsic, you should read it. Now, on to the story! 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

Yuri's POV 

 

"Hahahahahahaha!" Jessica laughs. 

She points her finger at me and attempts to say something, but fails. Instead, she laughs harder and slumps back more into the couch. She holds her stomach while she laughs. 

I hold my nose and watch her in annoyance. What's so funny about being punched in the face? She's lucky I really love her or I would punch her too. 

"Sica. It's not funny." I pout. She laughs for another solid 3 minutes until she calms down.

"In her defense, you almost ran her over." 

"But Sica, she was the one who ran in front of my car!" 

"It was a crossroad. From what I hear, you were speeding and didn't stop. Right?" 

I frown. How does she know me so much? Besides… I still think it's that girl's fault. 

"You could've killed her. Think about it. Would it feel good to have killed someone?" 

I sighed. Sica always made me feel a certain way I don't want to feel. 

"Let me see your nose." she commands after I don't reply. I take my hand off. 

Jessica chuckled when I did. I groaned. 

"What now?" 

"It's red." she replies. I pouted.

"People will call you tomato nose." 

I glared at the carpeted floor. Really? She just had to punch me? 

Jessica's phone went off. I frowned. She's always busy. My beloved angel answers and walks out to the balcony while fixing her hair. I smiled. She's really beautiful. I think she's even more beautiful than me, even ier. 

Okay. I lied. I'm totally ier. I flipped my hair. Just because I love her doesn't mean I think she's beautiful in every aspect. I mean, I'm not oblivious. I sigh when I remembered when I first realized I'm in love with her. 

We've been friends ever since our sophomore year and we even attended the same college. I never thought of her more than friends, until one day. It was the day Taeyeon, my other friend, broke up with her. I take a sip of my clear soda. I exhaled after feeling the refreshing burn. Ah, yes. I remember that day like it was yesterday. 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

"S-she broke up w-with me. W-what am I going to do now?" she asked in a cracked tone.

We were in my house. She had came running all the way from the college dorm all the way to my house, without shoes. Her feet were bleeding and it was raining hard outside. When I opened the door in the middle of the night, she was crying, soaking wet, and bleeding. I flinched when I remembered the pain written all over her face, although it wasn't from the wounds on her feet.

I consoled her that day. I warmed up some soup for her to eat, but she wouldn't. She just kept crying and crying, and it definitely hurt me to see her like that. 

"Sica. Please eat. Please?" I asked. I sighed when she didn't respond. I took a good look at her feet and flinched. I led her up to the bathroom in my room. 

Being as careful as I could, I carefully wiped her feet with a white cloth. I frowned when the fabric soaked up a lot of the blood. It must of hurt a lot. 

After cleaning it up, I disinfected the wounds. She didn't even flinch. She just continued crying, and that hurt even more. Jessica was really broken. I gently cupped her face and looked directly into her eyes.

"Sica. You'll get better. I promise. You'll get over Taeyeon." 

"N-no I won't. I l-love her so much! I love her so… It… It hurts, Yul." she cried. I could feel myself tearing up. 

"Let's get you changed." I replied. I helped her take off her shirt. 

"Up." I said. She mindlessly lifted her arms up so I could take off her shirt. 

"Actually, go take a shower." I ed her pants for her and ped the zipper. 

It wasn't the first time I had to undress her. There were times she got drunk and I had to change her. It's an action we did for one another. We also changed in front of each other too. 

After her taking a hot shower and crying, I led her to the bed so that she can rest. I bandaged her feet while she laid down. After 20 minutes, her sobs died down and she was completely calm. 

Just when I was about to leave the room to call Taeyeon and ask her why the hell she broke up with Jessica, Jessica called me. I sat back down on the edge of the bed. She turned around to face me. Her eyes were red and her face was puffy. 

"You're not going to leave me like Taeyeon, right?" she asked. I grinned to reassure her. 

"Of course not. I live here." She grabbed my hand. 

"Do you love me?" 

The question caught me off guard. Jessica and I always said "I love you" to each other, but looking at her face now, something in my heart felt different. She looked so sad and depressed, it hurt me too. Now, as I looked into her eyes, I realized something. 

"Hm?" She squeezes my hand a little to get me to focus on the question. 

"I love you." I blurted. She smiled. It was a genuine smile. 

"Then don't leave me." She pulled me over so that I was now laying by her side. 

I watched as she drifted off to sleep. I studied every inch of her features. I knew that Jessica is beautiful, but she just seems breathtakingly gorgeous right now, despite her puffy face. My heart fluttered.

How haven't I noticed? I love her more than a friend. After that night, things were never the same. 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

"Yah!" I blinked and saw just in time, a pillow flying straight at my face. 

"Ouff!" The pillow hit me right in my face, causing my head to tilt backwards. 

When I looked at the person who threw it, I pouted. 

"Jessicaaaaaaa." I whined. She smiled. 

"I've been calling you for 2 minutes. I need to go." 

"What? Why?" If she left, that means I would have to go too. We're at her house. 

"I need to pick my little sister up at the airport. It would be the first time I'll see her after years." 

"Can I go?" 

"No. It's quality JungSis time." Well I tried. 

"Fine. Can I get a goodbye kiss then?" I winked at her. She grinned. Wow. I think I actually have a chance. 

"A red nose isn't enough? Would you like a black eye? You'll be colorful." she said cheerfully. 

Aaaand there goes my hope of a chance. I frowned. Why does she have to be so rude? 

"Fine." I said. I mumbled a "bye love you" and left the house. Holding my nose that still hurt, I'm reminded of the girl that punched me earlier today. My jaw clenches. 

No one has ever talked to me like that, besides Jessica after I started courting her. Still, Jessica never punched me right in the face just like that. 

"You piece of !" The girl called me. I could feel my anger rebuilding again. 

"!" She also said to me. I hastily opened my car door and slammed it. 

Never in my life have I met someone like her. How dare she call me names and punch me? I have a million dollar face! Scratch that! I'm priceless! 

" ." I mumbled. 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

Author's Note: Well here's the link to my TaengSic story: 

Just copy and paste. 

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/884637/journey-into-the-new-world-jessica-snsd-taeyeon-taengsic-soshibond-ot9