(10F) Plans

Love of a CEO

Author's Note: No, no I have not forgot about my stories. Thanks for your support! Sica finally made an Instagram yesterday! Yay! Go follow her: @jessica.syj if you have already. Here's the next chapter! 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

Tiffany's POV 

 

South Korea is so awesome! There's so many cute Korean guys! Not to mention a lot of places where I can go shopping. The only downside of my trip so far is my idiotic and stubborn client, A.K.A. my friend.

"Have you come up with a plan yet?" I asked Krystal. 

That stupid girl said some pretty hurtful things and she needs to apologize. Oh gosh. Celebrities. I swear. They're so stubborn and conceited. I never want to date one, no matter how hot they are… Okay. I lied. Maybe Taylor Lautner is an exception. His hot face, y chocolate abs and... I'm drooling. 

(A/N: Couldn't think of a guy.)

"Nah." She put down her notebook and rested her feet on the coffee table. I plop down on the couch next to her.

"Get your dirty feet off the table. I feel sorry for the table. It has to smell your stinky feet and absorb all the dirty germs on your feet."

Krystal gives me a "what the hell" look.

"First of all, the table is inanimate. It can't smell. Second of all, your scent is worse."

I lean back and kick her. 

"Ow!" 

"Stop being a smartass."

"Stop being a dumba-ow!" 

"No respect at all! I'm not helping you then!"  I replied. She groaned and rubbed her side. 

"Fine. Sorry. Now help me. I really need a plan."

I eye-smiled in victory. 

"Don't do that. You look like you have no eyes when you smile. It's creepy."

"Ow!" I kicked her on the nose. She held the bridge of her nose and glared.

"Unnie! What if you break my nose?!" 

"There's always plastic surgery." 

"Your foot really did stink." she mumbled.

"Yah!" 

She waved the situation away with her hand. 

"Forget it. What's your plan?" 

I tried to calm down for a moment by thinking of pink unicorns. Ah. Wouldn't they be pretty? 

"How about you just sincerely apologize to her?" 

"…That sounds so dumb." 

"Okay. Fine. What's your plan then?"

"I don't have a plan." 

"That sounds so dumb." I mocked her using a deep voice. She rolled her eyes but smiled.

"Okay honestly… Should I just give her flowers and chocolates and a note attached to it? And then show up after she reads it?"

"First of all, that's kind of cliché, but sweet when coming from a person like you." I didn't give her time to retort. "Second of all, who is she? Your girlfriend? Where did the flowers and chocolates come from?" 

"I've never really apologized to her, okay? So I don't really know how to." she admitted, looking at the floor. 

Wow. Her sister is really something to make the Krystal Jung insecure and worried about something. Their relationship must have been horrible.

"I didn't say it's a bad idea. Just go along with it." 

"Okay then."

"But do you even know what kind of flowers and chocolate she likes?"

My eyebrow rises when Krystal suddenly

 smiles softly as if she's zoning out. This girl is weird. 

"Of course I do." Krystal replied. 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

"Finally." I mumbled. One of my clients, who is not Krystal but Dennis Oh, wanted me to get a painting he bought yesterday. 

The store looks really modern, yet simple and welcoming. If you're an architecture enthusiast, you would definitely find the place interesting for a simple design.

I, on the other hand, just want to see some colors. There's no pink. That's not fun. 

I walked into the store. It smells like paint and wood mixed together with a Cinnamon spice scent. It definitely smells like a paint or art studio. 

"Welcome." someone says. My jaw drops when I see the person. 

"You!" We both yelled. 

"Stupid midget." I muttered. Apparently, I wasn't quiet enough because she snaps at me. 

"Yah! I'm not a midget!" 

"Whatever." I start walking out when I remembered Dennis. Damn it. Don't tell me he ordered something here. 

"Why aren't you out of my studio yet?" 

Oh so it's hers. I thought she would be a lower rank here. I turn around. 

"Dennis O'Neal? Well he apparently ordered something here.”

Her expression turns blank. She turns around and grabs a canvas that's wrapped in a gray sheet. 

"I need proof first." 

I scoffed. Does she really think that a person like me would steal? I'm not conceited or anything but don't I look like the definition of luxurious? Besides, I'm pretty sure he called the studio before I made my way here. I give her a note Dennis said to hand over if the owner doesn't believe me. 

"More proof." 

I sigh and dig out my driver's license. The midget nods.

"Alright. Here." She hands me the canvas and motions towards the exit. My eyebrow rose.

"Don't I have to pay?" 

"He paid for it in advance. He just wanted me to add a few touch-ups. Now go on." 

"Fine." I growled. She acts like I'm a dog or something. 

"Who's that?" someone asks. My eyes widened when I see the girl. 

"Lee Sunkyu!" I shout. Sunny's eyes widened.

"Fany-yah!" She runs and we jump into each other's arms. 

"It's been so long!" I said. 

We were highschool friends when I was in Korea for a while. I still have her contact info. It's just that we've never met in person again after graduation and me moving back to California.

"I know! How have you been?" 

The midget stands off to the side, confused and unsure of what to do. 

"Great!"

"Why didn't you tell me you were going to come to Korea?" 

"I was busy and it was sudden."

"Omo! What do you work as now?"

"I'm a manager for idols."

"Wah! Really? Who do you manage for?"

"Uh Dennis O'Neil, Ki Hong Lee, Lee Jong Suk, Moon Chae Won, Song Joong Ki, Krystal Jung-" 

"Daebak! I know all those people! I didn't know you manage all of them! How do you manage them all at the same time?" 

"Well they have other managers too. I make a lot of airplane trips, and I don't need to be with them all at the same time. I'm mostly with Krystal and Dennis, so China and America most of the time." 

"That's so cool!" 

"Ahem!" someone coughs. I frown. Who else would it be if not the midget? 

"Do you know her?" the midget asked as she pointed at me. 

"Yeah. She's my highschool friend." Sunny replied. She has a wtf look on her face. I smile. Although her face is annoying, her expressions are really something.

"How long are you staying? Let's hang out some time. When are you free?" 

"I'm here for a while. Let's hang out say…" I try to recall my schedule. 

"Thursday?" 

That was the only day I wasn't going to be bothered by my clients' hectic schedules. Sunny grinned and nodded.

"Have you ever heard of Soshi Café?"

"Yes, I've heard of that café before." I answered. 

"Let's meet there." 

"You can't go on Thursday." the midget interrupts. I glared.

"What right do you have to-"

"Aw come on, Tae."

"No. You have to help me with the studio here."

"But I'm leaving town after Thursday to a funeral."

"Exactly. I need to get all the help I can with the studio before you're gone."

"Don't worry about my midget boss Kim Taeyeon there." 

I raised my eyebrows and compared their height.

"Yah! I'm taller than you! And how dare you talk to me like that?!" the girl named Kim Taeyeon shouts. Sunny waved her hand.

"Yeah, yeah. Whatever." 

My phone vibrates in my hand and I instantly sensed Krystal texted. I take a peek at my phone. Oh. I'm right. 

"I gotta go." I announced. Taeyeon motioned towards the door. Rude. 

"Yah!" Sunny yelled. She picks up the canvas I didn't realize I dropped and hands it to me. 

"Thursday at 4." 

"Yah I said-" I drowned out Taeyeon's voice with my own. 

"Alright."

"Do you still have my phone number?" 

"Of course. It's the same right?" 

"Daebak. No one is listening." Taeyeon spoke up. 

"Yeah." Sunny replied, still ignoring her boss.

"Aren't you going to get fired?" I whisper. She shook her head and winked with a smile. Then, we parted.

After I carefully put the canvas in the backseat and climbed into the driver's seat, I checked Krystal's message. 

'Operation Apologize to Sissy Begin.' 

I snorted. What a dork. I quickly typed in a reply. 

'Pink Shadow is on the case.' It didn't take a minute until Krystal replied.

'A pink shadow? Really? A pink shadow is really noticeable.' I frowned.

'Can't you just let me be happy, Krys? I want to have fun too.'

'Fine, pink shadow. Let's get to it.'

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

Author's Note: Oh, by the way, I also published my other story "STAR" since a lot of you wanted me to. Sorry if I sound lifeless or anything. It's 3:28 AM. 

 

Here's the link: 

 

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/902421/star-jessica-krystal-snsd-got7-jessicaxoc