(3F) Unfortunate

Love of a CEO

Author's Note: Hellloooooo!!!! So here's another update! Double update, actually! Two chapters. This one and the next one. It's my late Christmas present for my readers. It's not Thanksgiving, but I'm truly thankful for everyone reading, supporting, commenting, and upvoting. Thank you so much! Love you! I have another present! 👉👉👉 My ❤. 😋😘😉

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Tiffany's POV 

 

"Thanks." I replied. I pressed the end button. I look up at the bright blue sky, ignoring the crowd walking pass me to get to work or to a shop nearby.  

I just finished talking with one of the people in the company. They agreed to let Krystal off on a vacation, considering how much her fans are complaining about her well-being. Krystal fainted about 7 times in public this year due to her being anemic, exhaustion, being overworked, and lack of sleep. 

I wonder why Soo Jung suddenly wanted to have a vacation in South Korea though. She seemed content on having a vacation somewhere else in the states, in New Zealand, Europe--just not South Korea. I smirked as I suddenly remember 2PM. We're definitely going to go see them. That Nichkhun guy is so hot. 

My thoughts and plans are interrupted when I feel something scorching hot splatter all over my chest. I scream as I feel the burning liquid make contact with my sensitive skin. I hold my shirt and pull it away from my skin. I was wearing a white blouse. With the coffee all over my chest area, you could see the outlines on my bra and a little of my stomach. 

"Oh! I'm so sorry!" a girl replied. I look up from my shirt and see a shorter girl with a coffee cup in her hand. The girl was wearing a light gray sweater and jeans. A strap was slung around her neck, a camera attached to it, lifelessly laying against her chest. She had a horrified look on her face. Then, before I could reply, her eyes wander down to my s and stay there. What the… Is she checking me out?! 

"Are you checking me out?! How dare you check me out right after you spilled coffee on my clothes!" 

The midget stepped, back. Surprise and terror is written all over her face. 

"Are you crazy? Are you even listening? Oh my gosh!" 

I groaned in frustration. Why is she not talking? I scoffed as I took in her height. Then, her eyes are back down there. I could feel my heart burning from anger. 

"Yah! This can't be happening! You…" I paused. I don't use profanity at all. I resort to my other language.

"You byuntae!" I wasn't satisfied with my comeback. It was overused. 

"You erted midget!" I decided. Her eyes widened. It doesn't take another second until she replies. 

"Yah! I'm not a midget!" she shouts back in the same language. I'm taken aback for a moment. Of course! I'm so stupid! She even looks Korean! 

"You're Korean?" I awkwardly asked. She gives me a "no-duh" look. 

"Well… Watch where you're going next time!" 

"Yah! You were the one that was just standing there like a mannequin!" 

"Why didn't you just walk pass me like other people then?" I gestured to the other people walking pass us. A few people gave us looks while the rest just ignored us.

"That's because-," 

I feel my arm yanked forward unresponsively. My jaw drops when I notice what's happening. 

"Hey!" I yelled. A man took off running, brushing pass the crowd with my purse. 

I looked around frantically, but no one seemed to care. What the…! I turned my attention back to the bewildered midget. Apparently she's also as surprised and confused as I am. 

"Yah!" I yelled. 

"What? I didn't take your purse! Why are you yelling at me?" 

"Give me your money!" 

"W-what?" 

"Stupid," I start in English. I return to Korean again. "It's your fault my shirt is ruined! It's also your fault that my purse was stolen just now!"

"How?!" 

"I wouldn't have been a victim if I wasn't standing here yelling at you!" 

"I didn't ask you to stand here and yell at me. Why don't you just call the police? Why do you need my money?" 

"I had $1,000 in my purse." 

Thank goodness I didn't bring my other purse that had every single one of my various important cards. You see, I'm a very organized person. I have one purse for shopping. I only have money in that purse.

     The second purse I keep in the car is my important purse with emergency cash, credit cards, driver license, identification card, and of course, my emergency makeup kit. Well, I actually have more than those two purses too, but I pick two each time I'm out. One I keep in the car and the other I bring with me. I would switch 'em up from time to time... It's not weird. 

"Who brings that much money with them?" she retorted. 

"Apparently me. Now give me $300." 

"Are you crazy?!" 

"I will be if you don't hand it over! I'll have you know that this shirt and that purse is really expensive."

Her eyes scans over me again. I feel really uncomfortable when she does that. I get the vibe she's gay. I have nothing against the LGBT community, but I do feel a little awkward when girls check me out. Her eyes find mines again and she let's out an exasperated sigh. 

"I'll give you $100 because I recognize that shirt is worth a lot. As for the other $200, even though it's not entirely my fault, I feel bad for you, so I will." 

She reaches into her back pocket and pulls out her wallet. Really? A wallet? No purse? How can she live?

"Here." She hands me 3 crinkled $100 dollar bills. 

I start walking back to my car after taking the money. I could feel her eyes on me still. When I turn back, her eyes are, mind her, on my bottom. 

"Yah!" I shouted. She blinks and looks away. The erted midget! I grumbled angrily to myself. I hope I never see the midget again. That byuntae! 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

So... Sorry that was so short. Next chapter coming up soon!