two luhan

You Must Not!

Luhan walks confidently towards the crowd and waved his hand as a sign of gratitude because of Lay's words about showing their fans some love and respect as they can't actually meet up with them personally. He feel statisfied with his actions as he heard the roaring crowd screams at him and pulls out his phone to answer an incoming call but sadly luck was not on his side as he gloriously walks to the door with the velocity of approximately 57 ms^-2 with a loud banging can be heard after that . Luhan swears that this morning was the biggest--my-life-moment he can conclude in his 24 years of living after he had been rudely awaken with pleading sobs and quickly directed his hooded eyes to the source of the sound.  "Oh my god , his dying! Luhan please dont die now !!! I will buy the patbingsu that you always craved like a pregnant woman if you wake up right now ! Luhannnnn " are some of the many pleadings his manager plutters as he strandled Luhan's body and he swears he can felt a warm kiss on his forehead  . 

 

"What ? Whos dying ? Did someone just kiss me ? Oh no ! Im dead right? I am now in heaven with this ugly angel that looks a lot like my manager and in a few seconds , i will be facing God and the angels ..." Luhan said silently as he can no longer hold his tears . He quickly cupped his face and stomped his feet to calm his down as his manager fails to notice his actions because he was so into his heartbroken/-my-artist-die-under-my-care state and suddenly it clicks on Luhan's mind "Aish , this stupid manager! I am still alive , Lol hashtag #breathing #awesomely #handsome ". He struggles to free himself from his manager and flicked his manager forehead to inform him that he is actually alive and all his wailings are useless . The manager quickly change his expression and stand up while searching for his sunglasses to avoid all the weird glances from the beauty salon staffs while mumbling the sun rays is the only reason why he acted like that .

 

Luhan slowly venture to his most favourited seat and explain to the staff to cut his hair short and colour it black just like his teenage crush on Taylor Lautner without failing to show his private collections of Taylor Lautner pictures and video clips to her. She just silently nod her head to the said man as noticing his mouth was twitching and looking like a plain e to her. All the transformations from the old Exo Luhan to new actor Luhan started to shown within two and half hours and Luhan couldn't wait to show his new look to the world as he snap couple pictures of him doing various poses that Kris taught him last night. Luhan smile creepily to the staff that have been suffering for the last two and half hour as his sign of grattitude but shame , he thought the staff just like him so much that she fails to return his sign of grattitude because he understand her , (at least that is what he thought ) that he is an idol and she rarely sees an idol face to face and winked at her shamelessly . 

 

 

Luhan inhales the coffee steam that he just grabbed from the head staff that was standing beside him and the man spits curses inwardly while patting Luhan shoulder with a constipated face . The flashing screen from his Taylor Lautner cased phone is what caught on his attention as the Line app conversation within Exo members and Kris is blinking . People doesnt know about this, heck , even their company doesnt know about the existance of the group and his ex members are just informing he and Kris about performing on MAMA AWARD. Luhan scrunched his face as Kris replied with "I want a cup of americano with banana slices" to the group conversation. He can sense that deep inside, Kris actually send the wrong replies to the wrong conversation and struggle on not to laugh out loud about his friend stupidness or he will be the next topic on Hong Kong tablets saying he went cuckoo after a hairstyle transformation. He send a message to Kris to pick him in 10 minutes and suddenly , the group conversation fills with emoticons mocking Kris stupidity that mostly come from the group maknaes - Kai, Tao and Sehun alongside with Chanyeol and Baekhyun voice notes singing "kkaebsong" like Frozen theme song , Let it go~~~ ..