three exo

You Must Not!

KEEP ALL YOUR HOPES LOW ..~~

 

 

Lay sighs for the nth time this morning .''Damn this hangover ! That's it ! This is my last time drinking . I swear to sweet mother god and to Junmyeon ing beautiful forehead!!! '' He then silently put his down beside Xiumin as his hyung scoot closer to Baekhyun on his left side because Lay smells like 70 liters pine of beer have been throws at him and his bad mouth smells does'nt help at all . Like at all . Xiumin flicked Lay's forehead and instructs Lay to wash himself in the bathroom creepily just like D.O's inner-demonic-satan-no-exorcism-can-cured voice tone , exact copy of his favourite dongsaeng teaching session last night . D.O that were currently busy at the kitchen making pancakes batter for himself completely ignoring Kai kicked-puppy-why-no-feed-me-expression praised Xiumin inwardly while mumbling '' that's right hyung , just slaughter Lay hyung and have no mercy , just like the Decepticon in Transformer '' . Kai swears his surrounding temperature just dropped 3 degrees lower . Taking that as a sign no pancakes for breakfast , he then quoted a quote from Albert Einstein that sounded almost 50% correct ,  '' imaginations is more important than knowledge '' although it makes no sense in order to keep his hydrochloric acid from irrupted thus blowing his stomach layer membrane. Poor JongJong ..

 

''I love all of you ,thank you soo much for serving your life with me ,precious soldiers!! Your death will always left a scar on my heart .'' were said loudly like some kind of mantra from a room . Totally oblivious from all the bickering in their shared living room , Chanyeol is currently counting his own hair that falls off last night on his pillow and flashes memories of himself doing various activities dated from their debut until present with his hair kept replaying and couple tears started to flows with increasing speed with no speedlimit . Out of the blue , he heard a mocking accustion from behind , '' You are balding Chanyeoliie~~ '' .  As soon as he heard the sacred words that  intended to hurt his feelings were spoken , he snapped most of his cervical vertebrae to search for the culprit but fails because THE PERSON already ran 10 feet away leaving his shared room with Baekhyun but Chanyeol did'nt heard the echoeing footsteps and widen his eyes as his cerebrum interprets the sudden dissapering of the prime suspect as an encounter with a ghosty entity . He quickly regained his balance after staggering in the hallway for 30 secs because dayumm, his cerebellum totally lost its functions to control his body balance / produce precise movements and he pretty sure his medulla oblongata that located below his cerebellum were working vigorously as he can felt his heartbeat and breathing rate were high as fck .. Chanyeol then screams with all his heart  'AHHH , GHOST !!! BAEKIEE , GHOST!!! 

 

Baekhyun growls as his legs were kicked and his stomach were stepped on by Sehun while the said person with lanky limbs dash from the end of the hallways straight to the bathroom , joining hashtag #disturbing drunken Lay heated session with a rubber duckling . Talking about weird huh . Lay smiles lovingly to Sehun and his hands roams onto the well built god-like-body while whispering sweet words into Sehun's right ear .Sehun were caught off guard and scrunches his nose when he felt a particular wood-stick-thingy pocking his left thigh and a 3 octave higher high pitch scream than Chen's voice resonences through the dorm .   '' OH MY GODDDDDDDDDDD !!  OMMAAAAAAAA !!!! '' Lay instantly let go of his plastic-thingy-toothbrush that were in his left hand and slaps Sehun hard on the face , '' Why are you screaming ? why are you here ? wait , did u you just screamed because you thought that was my ?? BHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! '' Lay then continues his heated session with his rubber duckling like nothing ever happened before and totally forgets Sehun squating beside him - what he meant by heated session is to drown the rubber duckling to the bottom of the bathtub and laugh like a maniac watching the duckling rises up with air bubbles - hashtag #weirdLAY . Sehun that was pretty much embarassed himself in front of his hyung decided to join his hyung with his rubber duckling heated session and forgeting the fact that Chanyeol is still wailing like a dying bulldog and were being consoled down by Baekhyun ..

 

*from Kai point of view :*

''What is wrong with this hyung ? He seriously believes in ghost ? That is not manly at all ! '' he monologue with himself and grab his cellphone from the night stand , instantly record Chanyeol's wailing through the front camera to show his bandmates during their shabu-shabu dinner tonight . He then took couple selfies and edited Chanyeol's face with all kind of ridiculous editing effects and forward the pictures to EXO group chat. Then , from his pherisperical view ,he saw a person standing beside him complete with a black bathrobe and a sharpened knife yelling '' Get out demon or whoever inside Chanyeol ! or i will cut your balls eventhough you doesnt have one to begin with!! '' Kai blood were MIA for a second as Xiumin -the man with the black bathrobe - moves forward inch by inch until he trapped Chanyeol body to the corner of the room and forcing Baekhyun to fled away from the exorcism site in order to protect his own balls from Xiumin that currently mumbling CHANDELIER lyrics while dancing to growl dance with intention fooling the demon inside Chanyeol body thinking he was the exorcist with a powerful spell . Poor boy Chanyeol pupils were dilated and he remembers his red vampire contact lens that he wear earlier sure fools Xiumin and Baekhyun .( -_- ). Chanyeol FACEPALMED on Xiumin poor acting and screams '' I am not the ghost! The ghost was inside my and Baek's room ! IDIOTTTTS!! ''  Xiumin reply back screaming to Chanyeol's face ,that were now drenched with Xiumin's spits '' How do you knowwwwwwwww? '' Chanyeol started to explain the mystery of 'THE PERSON' - a name for the ghost, courtesy of Chanyeol -

 

*from 3rd person point of view :*

Sehun and Lay finally exit the playground/waterpark​ bathroom and hurriedly runs toward Kai . ''What happen hyung ? and why D.O hyung are smiling like that in front of Baekhyun hyung while pointing to his balls ? hyung ?? '' . The two person fails to obtain any replies from Kai as he slowly slid down the wall and fainted as Baekhyun started to undress himself infront of D.O while begging for forgiveness because he's wearing D.O's nachos themed boxer and Xiumin just look at both of them sheepishly while pointing to their now--body . They quickly ran off to the their respective room to cover themself. Kris ,hundreds kilometres away,  were standing infront of the beauty salon was beyond shocked and banged himself straight to the front door -same as Luhan- and regained his manlier image seconds after . He quickly call Kai but Sehun answered the call , to his dismay and asked him what happen at their dorm . He then asked Xiumin for explanations and his hyung explains about the mystery from A -Z , *suddenly* Chanyeol managed to calm himself down after hearing Kris voice then grabbed the knife from Umin hyung and throws the knife away inside their bathroom -no explanations on behalf his actions - and just like that , the mystery dies ... 'THE PERSON ' still haunts all the members that were on the exorcism scene including Sehun hashtag #toomuchfun #heinforgot #blamedLay that was the actual culprit . He totally forgot that was his actions that scared the life out of Chanyeol and his rubber duckling heated session with Lay is the PRIME REASON on why he forgot  ..

 


what did i just wrote ? -___- ... *gasps* I HAVE TWISTED MIND, AM I ? (dies)....