five suho

You Must Not!

'' mummy i want you , mummy i want you '' .  Chen smiled 

'' emm , oh yeah mummy . come here and lets play ''  Chen nose started shaping like a round donut . 

'' mummy , he took my racing car and my Ken Barnie doll . '' Chen cried

'' no Monggu , don't eat my fabulous pinky socks . Germs! ''  Chen were having wet dreams and nightmares at the same time . hashtag #D.O #cast #a #spell #on #him

 

Suho dramatically stop their black SUV car on the sideways and slowly raised his just-shaved-furry-hands to Chen's face . He his annoying bandmate cheek using his middle finger and shoved the same finger to his nose and shoved it back to Chen's nose . 

 

'' What the man?!! . Smells like crap! Is it urs or mine huh ? ''  Chen started to wake up and shoved the same finger to Suho's nose . Revenge is sweet ~

 

Suho was happy as he was no longer alone in this 5 hours journey to one of the scariest ghost house in Korea located not far away from their shared apartment . No one exactly knows why the journey literally took 5 hours to begin with. Maybe the periodically stop to wash room and baskin robbin's ice cream shop was the answer but Suho was too lazy to even think . Chen was boring as a bald eagle that moment , switched on the radio and the two boys heard their Overdose song were played on channel 124 f.m ( a religious music channel ) and he quickly mumbled the lyrics . He tried to do the drum dance but failed as the song slowly turns to something else . Suddenly , a religious back-up choir and a father speech interrupted their song . The father blamed EXO for the increasing exorcism activities in Korea and a case just occurred within the members themselves that involving a member holding a knife towards another member yelling he was accused being bold by an ghosty entity -it name rumoured as 'THE PERSON ' . 

 

'' When was this ? Did he just point out about Xiumin and Park Chanyeol ghosty adventure ? but it was two hours ago ! I think Kai have send the video to all his contacts in his phone .. What a dumb '' Chen eyed Suho that looked like he just stepped on Kai's puppies poo . 

 

'' probably he put his phone inside his jean backpocket and his buttcheek send the video to all his contact ? " Chen replied back .

 

Suho banged his ing beautiful forehead against the stering once Chen had finished plucking his nostrils hair , questioning his and Chen's sanity while mumbling slowly  " what exactly have i done in my previous life to earn a friend like you .. "  . Chen that was proud of himself , patted Suho's back using his left leg -sanity long gone (he throwed it away since the last three hours ago) .

 

" why do you want to go back to the ghost house place ? Did you left anything behind ? " Suho asked . 

 

"Nope . I want to give these extra hotpacks to the staffs . Poor souls .. They have to work day and night to scare people ." Chen smiled lovingly while looking at his phone wallpaper -a picture of him feeding one of the ghost with dried seaweed . 

 

Suho craned his neck to look at the backsit and saw two boxes of hotpacks with his name on them . "Aren't those were mine? " Suho stepped harder on the pedal , waiting for Chen's answer . A faint 'Yup' can be heard and thats it . Suho lost his patience and he maxs up the radio volume , absorbing the information about how-to-kill-demon-like-human by The Father and his religious choir , totally ignoring Chen's pleadings to stop the gritting noise coming from Suho's mouth .

 

---------------------------###################

 

Kris gave all his attentions to the beauty salon staff . He already decided to colour his hair to white . He grins and sent a voice note to Exo's Line group , warning them about his not-so-big surprise of the month . Kris logged out from the application and shuts off his phone . "Wait es. Wu Yifong will surprise you!" he retorted , totally unaware about saying his name wrongly ~~

 

 

URERONG URERONG YEAH