four tao

You Must Not!

"Ehem , can you please stop staring at  me now? Please. Ok thank you ."

Tao arrogantly speak to one of the stray cats that have been following him since the past 5 minutes and amazingly , the cat just walked past him and quietly left him alone . He blows the smoke from the cigarette and regreted his decision as the deafning silentness greeted him after the cat groupie left him all by himself and he 's 100% sure that there was no one else with him in the dark back alley of Seoul city but the shadow behind him totally creeped he out . The shadow mystery - one of his favourite novel , were held closely to his heart . This book were precious to him because it was Kris birthday present for him on his birthday celebration last year . The year of 2013 that surely brings a lot of happy memories for Exo and Exo-L . 

 

"OHMYGOD! For the love of my sacred Gucci, can you please stop following me everywhere?!!!!! "

Tao shouted to the shadow and stands up after someone pick him up bridal style to save his dirty from crouching on the road and he snickered after sniffing the person's neck that smell like damp dirt infused with lemon and rose collogne . Hashtag #weirdcollogne #smellnice #taolikey . He knows this scent .  The scent of the perfume as his gege birthday gift from him . From Tao . To gege .

 

"why are you here ? I thought you were with the rest of our members back in the dorm? " Tao asked the person.

The person slowly took off his worn out baseball cap and flash his sweetest smile to Tao . Tao refused to look directly to the person eyes as he can felt his face were red  -the after effect of blushing and to avoid the awkwardness that rose afterward, he switch on his phone and immediately select his favourite song , Touch My Body by Sistar . The person that is a  feet taller than him just shake his head off and ask Tao on why he is here with him instead of practising wushu movement for their latest comeback and not to mention , their first concert together . Tao nudge his left eyebrow while hugging his gege left arm and they just peacefuly stroll around the neighbourhood to fully appreciate the beauty of nature combined with illuminating street mural arts.

 

"Tao , you should inform one of us incase you want some time alone right? I trust you but i doesnt trust our sasaengs and haters .They can hurt us like they hurt Jongdae!!. They locked him up inside a cupboard for three ing hours and luckily our security guards found him ! Can you remember what happen to Jongdae three months ago? Can you ??!! Heck, he's still having bad dreams and waking up at 3 a.m to his screaming isn't a pleasant surprise ok? '' Kris slowly muttered beside Tao reminiscing the dark side of being a kpop group that were known by the entire universe. Kris took Tao's third cigarette and inhale the smoke himself. Giggles can be heard beside him . 

 

''AUWW, my gege worry about me ? How about you ge? You speak a lot but you never set a good example to us as an angelic hyung . Only Junmyeon hyung does that for us . Bad hyung ! Bad gege !''

Tao twirls Kris's hand and then started to slow dance ,ignoring the curious and judging gazes of the crowd that bypass them .

 

''Tao ahh , you need to promise me k? promise me that you will stand on your own feet and take no orders from the higher up ahjushhi, k ? Promise me that you will always smiles after this and you would forgive gege if I ever hurt your feelings. Promise me Tao , to take good care of our members and you would further your dream to become the number one kpop group ok ? '' 

Kris asks Tao these question after they have finished eating their midnight snack and Tao couldn't help to look towards Kris . He want to ask his gege about his intentions asking him those ridiculous questions but his phone rang -hashtag #ing #their # moments .Turns out , their manager have find out about their escapeded and rows of curses flows perfectly to Tao's hearing and he currently facepalming as Kris were laughing to his face . Not to be rude but Kris's mouth really smells and some of his spit have been flying to his face , approximately for 5.6578 seconds now. Kris tugged his shirt and they walk their back to their sanctuary / dorm , fully awaits for  tomorrow's hectic schedules .

 

This is how the two of them usually spend their free time after practising non-stop for hours until no more tears can be shed between them two . After some valuable time together , they normally hang out in front of Han River while munching on greesy hamburgers , two bowls of french fries and two diet soda pepsi - courtesy of Kris  , totally ignoring their health . Sometimes, they can hear Luhan's and Minseok's voice far away from them . Those two usually cycles from midnight to 2 am , feeling free from their depressing and tiring schedule or free from Baekyeol couple a.k.a Chanyeol and Baekhyun that likes to annoys the others with their booming shouts while playing video games . hashtag #annoyingBaekyeol . 

 

Now those times only remains as memories . Tao cant no longer strolls with his gege . He tear apart the letter on his hand . The white letter that broke his bubble of happiness and he closed his eyes . He cant accept this news right now because he's been busy practising and perfecting his wushu movement that his gege said before . He spend countless hours turning and kicking in the air with the same old determination that help him to debut into one of the leading entertainment company in Korea . He then crumpled the letter , trying to forget the letter's title '' Wu Yifan have file a lawsuit against SK ENTERTAINMENT '' and a stray tears escaped from his eyes eventhough he said ''NO''.  

''NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! Ge!!!!!!!!! Ge! You left me!! '' Tao shouted in his mother language .

 

Tao cried his heart out after memories from two weeks ago flashes , totally killing him slowly inside their dark practise room without switching on any light that resembles his feeling and thinking right now. He miss his gege . He miss his creepy dorky smile and his honey blonde hair. He miss playing with his long fingers and his eye-blinding rings . He really really couldn't hold his anger after knowing that his gege will leave and would not come back to them . To him . What happen to their promises from before ?  Sweet promises that Kris and Tao promised to accomplish together with their bandmates ? He ing hate him right now. He ing hate the emotions that revolves strongly around him and he hit his chest , hoping the pain - the pain of his broken heart would decreases but he fails . The pain still lingers and he tries to resist the urge to smack the windows that contain Kris scribbles on them because he knows their fans still waiting for him outside the building . He tries to call his gege but fails as the other side clearly switch off his handphone and a female voice slowly dies as he throw away his Iphone to the floor. He left tons messages to the elder but deep down inside his heart , he knows that the elder wouldn't listen to any of it because he already chose his decision . He chose to left them and further his dream to become an actor . Tao wiped his tears and started sing to the microphone their song , not Exo's song , but their own song that they compossed few years ago . His heartbroken state were exactly the same as the rest of Exo's members but the only differences is , Kris promised to Tao way more frequently than to the others. 

 

Tao now were sitting inside his room , blocking any sound from the living room . He was to into his latest picture posted on his fans weibo . He liked those pictures and smiles when Candy try hard to snuggle on his lap. He's happy now . He already recover from his dissappoinment toward his Kris-ge and all the members really help him a lot to pass through the bumpy obstacle in their journey . '' Thank you ge  for all your advise before . I LOVE YOU ge '' he replied to Kris's Line message for the first time in their chatting history . Although the members themself were shocked , -Kris dropped his cappucino drink hashtag #shocked #tears #happy for their third maknaes that started to open up to him . '' No probs , Tao ahh  ;) '' he replied back.