one kris

You Must Not!

He gritted his teeth after waiting and wasting 30 minutes of his life for Luhan in this freezing cold weather and he swears he cant felt his fingers anymore. The chilly morning breeze hits his handsome (he always thought that he is more handsome than the old prick yoda ,Chanyeol ) and quickly retreated back to his newly bought car . After switching on the heater he then stares the radio that illuminates blue lights as he max up the volume button and lift up his gigantic hands to warm them with his breath . Good Boy song sung by his all time favorites idols , G Dragon and Taeyang slowly become familiar to his ears as his eyes still scanning the road to find any movement from his apartment foyer hoping the person he has been waiting to show up .

 

Suddenly he spotted a movement from a creepy looking man covered in a hideous pink glittering coat that screams "Queen diva" and it hits him ." What on earth are you wearing Luhan and whose dogs are those?" he asked and Luhan only flashed a smirk towards Kris and releases the dogs while waving his pretty hand to an old ahjushhi standing on the first floor balcony and shouted "thank you so much uncle for your help and i would not forget to buy you stinky tofu just like you ask me to "  . He clearly doesnt notice the ahjushhi failing his arms pointing up as he actually thanked the wrong person. Luhan previously borrowed the dogs from an old ahjumma not an ahjusshi and the ahjusshi was trying hard to warn him that the ahjumma lives on the second floor . "Such a nice neighboorhood and neighboors " Luhan mutters .

 

"Oi man , can you please hurry up ? Do you think we can easily sneak out when your over-raging hormonal fans spotted you in this not-so-fabulous-cheap-i-want-Louis-Vuitton-coat? Dammit Lu , why you always acted like this ? I hate you man !" Kris started to fume as Luhan never actually kept his promise to wait for him at the intersection near their shared apartment and sighed continuosly when he saw Luhan run like a fcking duckling in the morning breeze . He opened up the his Range Rover left front door and Luhan hops in . "Im pretty sure that i will kill you if you still had'nt finish your lawsuit against that company and it is last on my what-to-do list to rot in jail if the police found out that it was me that killed you ..." Kris mumbles .

 

Kris is still mumbling and Luhan only rolls his eyes as his brains are working vigorously to translate Kris words because the Canadian man is cursing him in fully English and he finally managed to catch the word 'cut his ' and 'dumb witch' between Kris's words. "Welcome to hell Luhan " he sighs .

 

"You know ah fannie , I like to watch the scenery here because it was calming and nothing has ever change since my last stay ," Luhan snorted back at Kris and Kris redirected his 100 % focus   towards Luhan and replied "What are you talking about ? Dont you realised that your old hometown is Beijing and we are actually staying in Hong Kong ? Oh my god , you didnt take your medication this morning right ? Why am I asking you soo much question? Ok , shut up Kris . Focus! " . This time , it was Luhan's turn to look at his friend with a judging stare and he popped out two type of pills and swallow them quickly to avoid the bitter taste from lingering inside his mouth. Luhan is aware that without the pills, his panic attack will strike again and having a panic attack only with Kris beside him only makes everything become worst.

 

Kris slowly parked the car infront of a beauty salon and Luhan immediately went off to avoid people from looking inside only to find out it was Kris acting as his driver this morning and that is a big No to them because their relationship cannot be publicised to the media as it will worsen their lawsuit. Kris stepped on the accelerator pedal and dust was what the noisy crowd got. He streched his long neck and honked the person from the opposite side to back off as the empty parking space was his because he found it first and he was 5 minutes late to his overly packed schedule that his manager managed to grab all the acting opportunities for him . He released the hand break and free the gear to natural and look to the back mirror only to performed his daily routine that are self praising for 20 seconds and doing various y mixed with chic poses but poor yifan doesnt realised that the security guards have been looking at him since his arrival. Screw Kris and his so call manly image ..