Maybe

My Rooftop Secret
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

When I started writing this story, I didn't know which path to take. Lol. I don't even have a proper plan for this story. And I wrote this in 2015 which I already forgot what I had planned. So, let's just enjoy the ride together. 

 

 


 

"Have you ever thought to be in a school that is full of boys?" Youngji said as she laid comfortably in the tent. "It feels surreal." 

Amber shrugged. "I don't really think about it. I'm used to guys as my friends. Most of my besties are guys so I feel pretty normal about it." 

Suzy smiled as she remembered how awkward and uncomfortable she was when the first time she walked into the school. "I'll be honest, I feel very awkward and uncomfortable with them. I still feel the same way right now but as I get to know them more. I feel like I can rely and be friends with them." 

"So, do you have any feelings for any of them?" 

"Do you?" Amber asked back. 

"Maybe." Youngji grinned. "I think because he gave me a little extra attention from the rest. So I think I can depend on him." 

"Is it Jackson?" 

Youngii gasped. "Amber!" 

Amber and Suzy laughed. "You're so transparent Youngji~ah." Youngji hides her face with her bag. 

"Ahh… I'm so embarrassed." 


 

 

 

 

The next morning, Jinyoung comes to their tent to check up on Suzy before they start their next activities. Suzy smiles widely as she sees him bring her hot coffee. 

"Where did you make this?" 

Jinyoung shrugged. "I borrowed one from the teachers cabin. I need some coffee to start my day." He watches her as she slowly sips on the hot coffee. 

"So, how is your school trip so far

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter