Closer

My Rooftop Secret
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Suzy hop on the bus and take a seat in the middle and near the window. Her heart praying hoping no one will take the seat next to her. Just let her sit there alone.

It’s very unfortunate for her when she and Jinyoung not in the same bus.

Suzy hearts beats fast when the male suddenly get on the bus one by one. She clench her bags tightly and hoping no one will seat next to her.

“No one sit here right?”

Suzy raise her head up when heard a voice. She flinch when saw Chunji there already take the seat next to her.

Suzy frown and a little bit disappointed.

“Are you sad that you’re not in the same bus with Jinyoung?” Chunji looks at her smiling.

“Umm… Not really”

Suzy sits properly and put her begs between her seat and Chunji seat.

Chunji laughs as he keeps looking at Suzy behaviour that clearly didn’t really comfortable since he sits next to her.

Suzy face froze when suddenly her eyes met someone that she been avoiding, Jongsuk eyes also met her as he walk to the empty seat behind her.

This is going to be so uncomfortable for her; Suzy thoughts.

 

<3 <3 <3 <3

 

As they arrive at the camp site, the teacher starting to instruct the students to set their own tent and the girls will share one tent.

“I don’t know how to set the tent” YoungJi tells Amber and Suzy honestly.

“Don’t worry… I get this” Amber answer with confident make Youngji smile in relieve.

“I will do my best to help you amber” Suzy quickly take the manual and read it again how to set the tent up.

“Ahh… it’s not fair. The teacher is staying in the cabin” Youngji pouting as she saw the teacher walk in to the cabin.

Suzy and amber eyes follow her gaze.

“Don’t worry. Let’s make our tent so comfortable so that we can sleep soundly” Amber smiles.

“Let’s set up our tent here, and let’s clear this place from sharp objects” Suzy said to them.

Amber inspects the place and nod “This area is good, not very far from the toilet and there’s a light too” Amber starting unpack the tents as Suzy and Youngji done clearing the sharp objects.

“Let’s connect this pole” Suzy and Youngji quickly gather at Amber and helping her connects the poles.

“Need help?”

As they still focusing on connecting the poles a male voice interrupt them. The three of them look at the source of the voice at the same time.

“Jinyoung” Suzy speak up “What are you doing here?”

Jinoung standing there with his friends. “Just looking for you to make sure you’re okay”

Suzy smiles at him as she relieve that Jinyoung is there for her.

“Ahh… by the way this is my friends” Jinyoung introduce his friends as one of them elbowing his hand.

“This is Jackson and this is Henry”

They bow at Amber and YoungJi and they also did the same. “This is Youngji and Amber and I am Suzy” Suzy introduce her friends too.

“Let’s us help you” Jackson offer his help as he already take the poles from Youngji hands.

“Let me stakes down tents for you” Jinyoung starting to help them too and Henry follow him.

Jackson smile shyly at Youngji “Are you single?” He asks her directly even though he looks so shy.

Taken aback from that question Youngji blushing and she laugh as Jackson also blushing “I am” She answer shortly.

“Jackson! Stop flirting and do your job quickly” Henry smack Jackson’s head.

“Ack! It’s hurt”

They all burst in to laugh as Jackson now starting to hit Henry back.

Jinyoung stand closer next to Suzy after they finish set up the tent for them.

“I think you will be okay, they seem nice” Jinyoung pats her head.

“Hmm… I think so too” Suzy smiles and look at Youngji and Amber.

“So don’t worry too much and enjoying this trip okay”

Suzy nod her head “But Why we have to sleep in tents? Why don’t we get cabin too?” Suzy pouts.

JInyoung shrugged “Since our school budget is limited, they can’t afford it. But this is more fun right? You can learn how to set the tent and you also can take this chances to learn how to cook”

“COOK?!” Suzy eyes wide open “We have to cook our own meals?”

When YoungJi and Amber heard that they quickly walk to Suzy and Jinyoung.

“Really?” Youngji  and amber look surprise.

“Yeah… Chunji told me but don’t worries the teacher will help us”

“Oh…! I heard my name!” all eyes look at the source of voice that is interrupting their conversation. Chunji Stand there and smile to them.

“Great, here is the pamphlet for our trip. I suppose to give it on the bus but I got distracted and forgot about it”

Chunji gave the pamphlet to Suzy, Youngji and amber since Jinyoug and his friends already got theirs on the bus.

“We will meet in ten minutes at the open space building near the canteen and discuss our trip there” Chunji left after telling them.

 

<3 <3 <3 <3

 

 The students assemble at the open space building and teacher starting to explain trips program and their activities.

“One hundred twenty students will be dividing in twelve groups, so each group will be ten students. Now I will call out your name one by one and sit according your group number” Sir Yoo Jaesuk start calling the student name one by one…

“Group number one leader is Jinyoung from 2-C class, the member will be Jackson from 2C also, Youngji from 2D, Yugyeom from 1A, Bambam from 1B…..”

Suzy bit her lips when Sir yoo jaesuk not calling her name for group one. She was hoping that she will be in the same group with Jinyoung.

She’s not in group 2,3,4,5 or 6….

“Group number seven… Lucky Seven…” Sir Yoo jaesuk laugh and glance at Sir Ji suk jin and continue “The leader of group seven will be Chunji from 3A, Niel from 3A, Chanyeol from 3C, Sehun from 2D, Mark tuan from 2B, Lee Jongsuk from 2B, Bae Suzy from 2B…”

Suzy heart beat fast when her name suddenly being called in group seven…. She looks at Jongsuk who is already getting up and walk to the member of group seven…

She sighs weakly and get from the floor make way to the group seven….

“Suzy, sit here” Mark pull her to sit next to him and right now she sit between Mark and Jongsuk. Suzy trying

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter