Can we be friends?

My Rooftop Secret
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It's have been 5 years since I update this story. Lmao, I was so immature back then. My writing is lacking in every point and is still lacking at this moment. My grammar is still worse but hopefully I'm improved a little bit. Lol. I'm so sorry for updating this story after five years. I know everyone would forgot about it now. 

___________________________________

Suzy watch as Lee Jongsuk and Mark Tuan become closer to each other. She doesn't know how fast it happened that now they were so friendly with each other. It feel like she was the third wheels between them. They were talking about sports and soccer which Suzy knew that she would skip that conversation anytime. 

"At least the temple food is decent to fill my empty stomach." Chanyeol said with his saddest face. "I miss my mother's cooking and it is only been two days." 

Sehun laughed. "Hyung, stop whining like a baby." 

"Hush... You know that I have a sensitive appetite and I only like my mother's foods." 

Chunji smirked at him. "Don't be a picky eater Chanyeol ah... eat so we can have our energy back for our next activities." 

Sehun groaned in disappointment. "But why we need to clean up the temple though? It's so boring." 

"They cook for us, so it's like a repayment for them." Chunji shrugged. 

 "I should just let myself starve." 

Suzy chuckled. "The cleaning won't be hard since it was a lot of us and the temple is not very big." Suzy smiled at them. "Besides, kindness should be pay with kindness too. Isn't that right?" 

"I like the way you thinking Suzy." Mark praised her. 

Suzy tuck her strands hair behind her ear to h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter