Handkerchief

My Rooftop Secret
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The lunch bell rang, Jinyoung already wait for Suzy outside her class. She take her lunch in her beg and bring it outside.

“Let’s have lunch in the cafeteria today” Jinyoung drag Suzy to the cafeteria.

As they arrive, Jinyoung spotted two empty seats and quickly take Suzy to sit there.

“What do you bring today Su?” Ask Jinyoung, he look excited what would be Suzy’s lunch for today.

“You won’t get any of my food today Jr” Suzy opens her lunch box and saw pajeon and some kimchi.

“Pajeon! My favourite!. Your mother sure is the best. She knows what my favourite food is” Jinyoung laughing while Suzy just give him a death stare.

“Bian..Bian… Don’t look at me like that okay. Here have some pudding”  Jinyoung push the pudding to Suzy.

“Just eat it, I know you love pudding!” Suzy push it back to him

Jinyoung smile and take the pudding and eat it; but I love you more Suzy.

Suzy take one piece of the pajeon and shove it into . Delicious; her thought. Her step mother is one of the best cookers in Korea. She’s beautiful and very neat too.

“Have you thought which club do you want to join?”

Jinyoung question make her stop from thinking about her step mother.

“Not yet, maybe I won’t join any of the club” Suzy shrugs.

“You have too”

Suzy exhales and put her chopstick on the table.

“You know how bad I am in club activities” Suzy forehead wrinkles.

“I know how bad you are but you still have to choose. It’s the school rules. You going to get demerit point if you won’t join any club”

Jinyoung look directly to Suzy eyes and take a deep breath.

“Beside, you know that I will always help you if you got in trouble” JInyoung rub his cheeks to hide his embarrassment.

Suzy her lips in. Jinyoung is right, she has to choose a club and if she gets in trouble he can help her like he use to do when they were little, but she doesn’t like to keep rely on him.

“I will think about it. By the way which club are you in?”

“Soccer club” he laughs

Suzy pouts.

“I can’t join that!” Suzy fold her arm.

 

She has five more minutes until the recess end. She climbs up the stairs and open the door to the roof top. It’s really quiet up here. Suzy look around, maybe she drop her handkerchief in this place yesterday. It nowhere can be seen. Suzy take a deep breath and exhale weakly. She sits on the floor and pouting.

“Aish, I’m so stupid. Stupid Suzy” She sigh weakly.

The sound of the doors being opens make Suzy flinch. She quickly looks at the person who pushes the door open.

“Him…”

As the boy open the door, He saw Suzy sits on the floor. He walks to her and beam a smile.

“Hi, you must be Suzy right?”

Suzy just nod her head. The boy suddenly sits down next to her make Suzy surprise with his action.

“It’s really nice up here right”

Suzy answering him by nodding her head quickly. She’s nervous. Jongsuk smile wh

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter