Bonding

My Rooftop Secret
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“I like you”

His voices, his words, Suzy can’t seem forget about it since yesterday. She still can remember how fast her heart beat was. The way he looked at her, the way he touch her. She still remembers it.

“I want to hug you, to kiss you Suzy” When she heard that, she immediately push Jongsuk away and ran away from there as fast as she can.

Today in class, she doesn’t even looks at him. She tries to avoid him even when they walk in the hallways.

“Suzy….Do you listen to me?” Mark waves his hand in front of her eyes.

Startled, Suzy immediately answer him. “Yeah…? What is it?”

Seeing her startled like that Mark draws a smile to her. “What are you thinking? Are you daydreaming?  I’ve been talking to you”

Suzy shook her head “Nothing, I’m sorry I didn’t hear you Mark. Are you asking me something?”

“Yeah… Have you filled our school trip form?”

She looks at Mark with puzzles face.

“Ah! The school trip! I forgot to fill it… When will they want it?”

“Tomorrow. Lucky I mention it to you”

“Ugh… I really forgot about it yesterday…” She’s sighed.

“Hey… Is there something bothering you?”  Suzy can see in Mark eyes that he was worried about her, like Jongsuk said to her yesterday.

“I’m fine… Sorry because make you worried about me Mark” Suzy smiles to him.

Mark chuckles softly “Smile suit you best Suzy… Because when you smiles your eyes did the same”

Suzy flustered when heard Mark’s words. She’s blushing.

Mark smiles when see her face getting redder. “You’re blushing” he teasing her.

Suzy immediately cover her face using her both hands.

“Don’t look at me”

Mark laughing looks at her. She’s cute; he thoughts.

 

 

“We’re going for a school trip huh next week. I can’t wait. Last year we go to this beautiful waterfall”

Jinyoung excited tells Suzy his experience.

“Ugh… Actually I don’t want to go to this school trip… But-but you force me! Why you have to tell my father about that!” Suzy pouted.

Jinyoung laugh “If I didn’t tell him, you won’t be going. You should enjoying our school life Su”

Suzy fold her arms “Ugh… I’m enjoying it… Don’t you see?”

“No… That is why I want you to follow this trip, Maybe we will be in a same group”

Suzy sighs “I hope we will be in the same group… I still don’t feel comfortable with this surrounding yet”

“Yah… Don’t worry. I’ll protect you” Jinyoung put his hand around Suzy shoulder. 

“I know you will”

As they walks back home together, Suzy’s eyes suddenly met someone eyes that she been avoid since yesterday and this morning.

Her heart suddenly beats really fast. Her eyes still lock with his eyes.

What should she do? Look away Su! Look away!

She wants to look away but her heart won’t.

“Someone you know?” Jinyoung asks as his eyes follow Suzy gaze.

Suzy jump a little bit when Jinyoung asks her “Umm…Yeah… He’s my classmate”

“Do you close to him?” Jinyoung suddenly tighten his hands on Suzy’s shoulder.

Jongsuk already walks away from there.

“No-not really” Suzy gaze follow him as he was leaving.

Jinyoung sigh and stop walking, Suzy looks at him as he suddenly stop from walking.

“What’s wrong?”

“Su….” Jinyoung pull his hand from Suzy shoulder and hold his wrist “There is something I want to tell you since…” He takes a deep breath and exhale slowly “I know it will sound weird…”

Suzy frown “What will sound weird?”

“The thing is….”

“JR!!”

Jinyoung words got interrupt. He quickly let go his hand from holding Suzy’s wrist as they both immediately looks at the source of the voice. Chunji walks to them waving his hands.

“Uhm…. It’s Chunji” Jinyoung felt disappointed.

As he already closer to them he laughs “On your way home? Sorry for interrupt” He smiles naughtily at Suzy “Ahh…. You with this weird girl”

“I’m not weird…! Stop calling me that”

Chunji laugh “I will if you stop being weird”

“Gosh! Somehow you both seem alike” Suzy pouted and start to walk.

JInyoung shrug

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter