Date

My Rooftop Secret
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Suzy blink her eyes numerous times.  She reread the note that she got from Mark again and again. What should she respond? No or Yes? She still can’t decide and then Mark put another note on her table and turns in back to in front. Suzy take the other note and read it.

“I like to treat you some ice-cream since the other day you treat me”

Suzy smile, so he just asks her to company him to eat ice-cream. Suzy quickly circling the yes answer and tap on Mark shoulder to give him the paper back. Mark quickly takes the note without the Teacher notice. Even though Suzy can’t see his face but she can feel it that Mark is smiling.

The last bell rang, Suzy take a glance at Jongsuk table. He never came back to the class since recess. Suzy just shake her head. She put all her book in to her bags.

“See you tomorrow Suzy” Mark smile.

“Nee, See you tomorrow Mark” Suzy wave at him. Mark walk out from the classroom.

Suzy take her bags and walk to Jinyoung class. She saw Jinyoung already for her in front of his class. They walk together side by side.

“Is there any interesting happen today?” JInyoung ask her.

Suzy just shook her head.

Jinyoung look at her and draw a smile. He put his arms on Suzy’s shoulder.

“Really? Ahh… I feel so hungry. Let’s stop somewhere and buy some toppoki” Jinyoung suggest.

“Geez, your treat okay” Suzy push his hand of her shoulder.

“Araseo” Jinyoung laughing and pat her head.

“Yah~ Stop it”

“Wae? Are you embarrassing?”

“Shut up!” Suzy try to avoid his gaze.

Jinyoung just smile.

 

Jinyoung walk Suzy back to her after they comeback from eating toppoki.

“You want to come inside?” Suzy look at Jinyoung.

Jinyoung shook his head.

“It’s okay, I will just go back home for today. See you tomorrow morning Su”

He wave at her and leave.

“Bye”

Suzy get inside her house. Take off her shoes and put it in the cabinet. She saw her father shoes. He already came back from work. She walks to the kitchen and spot her father and her step mother talking and laughing.

“Oh Suzy, you’re home” said Boyoung after notice Suzy standing there.

Her father quickly looks at her and draws a smile.

“How school today? Is everything okay?”

Suzy smile back at her father and sit in front of him.

“School is fine. How is your day dad?”

“Great, If I keep my good work maybe I’ll get promoted”

“Oh.. That’s great. I’ll go upstairs now, wash up first” Suzy get up from the chair and walk upstairs.

She doesn’t know how long can she keep pretending to his father. This curse makes her life disadvantage. Secrets can turns into lie because we won’t tell what the truth. The other day she thoughts that her curse is already end but yesterday she can’t even tell Mark about her handkerchief. She just sighing and walk in to her room. Lie down on the bed and hugging her pillow.

Maybe… maybe that roof top can make me tell out all my secrets? Maybe she should try it again tomorrow at school; she thoughts.

 

This morning the students are assembled in the gym, the principle remembering us to choose club activities or we will get demerit points.

“The principal sure knows how to talk, my legs already cramp” Youngji whispering to suzy’s ear.

Suzy just smile when she heard that but at the same time she quite worried about the club activity.

“And it’s feeling awkward again like our first ceremony. We are the only girls in this school. Look at our the ocean of boys around us”

Amber turns around to look at YoungJi

“It’s fine with me” She smile.

“Ahh..well but why they put us at the back?”

“Maybe because they don’t want the boys keep looking at us?” Suzy said bluntly.

YoungJi laugh when heard that.

“Maybe…”

Suzy glancing over towards the boy’s row, then she notice someone look at them. She looks again but he already looks away.

Why Chunji look at them?; maybe he notice that we not pay attention to the principle speech; she thoughts.

At last the principle finishes his speech. All the students walk back to their classrom

“See you later Suzy” YoungJi wave at her.

Suzy walk back to the classroom, when suddenly someone put hand on her shoulder and make her startled.

“Suzy” Jinyoung and move

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter