I like you

My Rooftop Secret
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“What I should wear?” Suzy keep changing her clothes over and over again. She takes off the red blouse and wears the blue one.

“Is this look okay on me?” She checks up herself on the mirror. She sighs. What is she doing? It’s not like she is going for a date.

“Just be you Su” Suzy takes off the blouse she wearing and wear a simple shirt and wear black skinny jeans. She takes the cardigan in her closet and put a cap on her head. 

She walks out from her room. Her step mother is watching television at the living room.

“I’m going out for a while” She told her and quickly went off to the front door.

Boyoung just sighing.

Suzy walks to the convenience store that she promises to meet Mark. She is feeling bad for treating her step mother like that but she doesn’t know why she always does that in front of her.

She already arrives to the convenience store where she saw Mark sit on the bench in front of it. She draws a smile when Mark waves his hand at her. Suzy walks quickly to him.

“Are you been waiting long for me?” Suzy ask.

Mark shook his head. “No. I just barely arrive myself”.

Suzy notice something on Mark hand.

“Suzy, let’s go now” Mark grab Suzy hand and drag her to other place.

“Wh-where are we going?” Suzy look confused.

Mark takes her to the park nearby. Suzy eyes wide open when saw many people here.

“Wow… it’s so many people today”  Suzy’s eyes fixed on some kids who playing with paper crane.

“Today my parents organized a day of learning how to make origami”

“Your parents?” Suzy eyes wide open.

“Let’s go meet them” Mark dragged Suzy to his parents.

“Mom! Dad!” Mark greet at the couple who is helping some kids with their origami.

When they notice him, they smile brightly to us.

“Omo… Mark you’re here already”

“Yeah…” Mark smiles. “This is my classmate Suzy” He introduces us.

“Nice to meet you. My name is Suzy Bae” Suzy bow to them

“Nice to meet you too Suzy, she so beautiful” said Mark Tuan mother as she patted Suzy shoulder.

After a bit introduction to his family, Mark takes Suzy to sits on the empty bench.

“How do you make crane with this?” Suzy try to fold the paper while reading the instruction.

Her eyebrows furrowed as she failed to follow the instruction.

“Ahh… I’m not very good with this stuff”

Mark laughing and take the paper from Suzy hands.

“You should do it like this” Mark folded the paper without look at the instruction and manages to make a crane.

“waa… you are very good”

“I learn from the best” Mark smiling and give the paper crane to Suzy.

“Thank you… It’s very pretty” 

Mark opens the small box that he been carry around and taking out an ice cream.

“Here… your favourite strawberry flavour and mine the lime flavour”

As Suzy take the ice cream from his hand she’s laughing.

“I’ve been wondering what was in that box since earlier” as she opens the wrapper she’s continue. “Thank you Mark, it’s really fun today”

Mark stares at Suzy face as she keeping smiling and the ice-cream.

“I’m glad you have fun today” Mark averts his eyes from Suzy face and touches his temple. His cheeks turn red as he hiding his embarrassment.

 

 

“Su…Aren’t you done picking yet?” Jinyoung folded his arms as he wait for Suzy for almost thirty minutes since they came to this flower shop.

“Wait a second; I don’t know which one

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter