First encounter

My Rooftop Secret
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"  I don't like this school '.

  Suzy was standing infront of the school gate, looking at the school building. She doesn't like this school. She really hate it when her father forced her to attend at his former school. The school was used to be an all boys school but they started to be co-ed this year. Her father send her to his school because the fee is cheaper and extra class is free.

   When she attended their first ceremony, she got really shocked. Only three girls are currently enrolled for this school. She's doomed ! What is she going to tell all her friends from the middle school?

   She tried to be friendly with the other girls. They seem okay. The first girl is Amber but she's a little bit tomboy, and the other girl is YoungJi. She seems shy but sweet and nice at the same time.

   To be honest, she's really scared. She doesn't know if she can handle all the boys staring at her. They look at her like they've never see a girl before.

" What are you doing standing here? "

  Suzy startled when someone interrupted her. She quickly looked at him.

" Yah ! You scared me.." She felt relieve when she saw Jinyoung here.

  Jinyoung just laughed. " Let's go inside." He grabbed Suzy's wrist and pulled her inside. Suzy who have no choice, she just let him dragged her inside.

" How do you feel to be the only girl in your class? ".

  Suzy pouted.  " Miserable ".

  Jinyoung just laughed when he heard that but at the same time he was quiet worried. He was worried if Suzy suddenly fall in love with one of the boys in her class. He was worried because he can't take care of Suzy during class period.

" Just go inside your class. Let's eat lunch together. I will wait infront of your class ". Jinyoung patted Suzy's head.

" Yah! don't do that, I'm not kid anymore ". Suzy pushed Jinyoung hand from her head.

" Ara~ If someone try flirting with you, Just ignore it. Araseo? ". He quickly patted Suzy head again and immediately run to his class.

" Aish ! Jinyoung pabo ". Suzy can hear his laughs. After fixing her hair, she walk into her class and sat to her assigned table.

  After she sat on her chair, the boy named Mark Tuan suddenly greeted her.

" Good Morning ". He said and started to smiled.

 " Uh..G-good Morning ". She need to bewared herself with this guy. His smile is very dangerous for her. Suddenly all the boys in her class starting to greet her. To be honest, she never felt that way before. In middle school, none of the boys pay attention to her. None. Somehow she felt happy.

  Her cellphone vibrated in her pocket. She take out her cellphone from her pocket and saw a new message. Someone sent her a message. Name on the screen is Jiyeon.

[Su, Ottoke. I have a big secret. I can't kept this secret to myself anymore. I need someone to share it with. I know I can trust you. Please.. Will you heard it out? ]

  Another secret she have to keep? To be honest, She really tired to keep another secret. She knew too many secrets now. A secret that can ruined the friendship among her friends, a secret that can ruined a families' relationship. A secret can ruined everybody's life. A secret that can ruined her life.

  Suzy sighed, Why in this world her ability is to keep people's secrets? She tried to spill someone's secret because she was being threat by someone but she can't do it even when she want too. She tred to speak up, But she can't, everytime she tried to tell people a secret, her voice won't come out even when she was alone. She wondered if she was cursed.

[Tell me, you know I can't tell anyone else ]

[ Suzy a~ You are really my bestfriend, What to do Suzy a~ I'm cheating with Minah's boyfriend. I tried to avoid him but he keep coming to me. Yesterday he kissed me. What should I do?]

  What? they kissed?! This girl is really crazy. Minah is her cousin. How on earth those things can happen?

[ Are you crazy? What if she knows?]

[ She won't if you don't tell her. Thanks for hearing me out. Please delete our conversation okay ! Bye chingu ! ]

  What? Chingu? bestfriend? Ugh... I hate it when they do that to me. Suzy quickly kept her cellphone in her pocket when saw

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter