processing everything......

~ Beastly ~

 

Junsu was trying to process what he had been told Junsu was pissed at the fact that he had been lied to.
 
Junsu felt betrayed because it had not been his idea to come live here with HIM Junsu had always felt pity for Jaejoong because he knew that Jaejoong was a sad person inside and that he covered that with being mean to everyone around him.
 
Junsu was angry at himself for not realiseing that it was the same jerk Jaejoong from school. Junsu was angry because he had really fallen in love with Jaejoong.
 
Junsu kept processing everything and started packing his stuff.
 
Junsu got ahold of  his mother and decided that he would go back home because he refused to keep on living with some one like Jaejoong. 
 
Jaejoong decided to give Junsu the night alone to think things through. Jaejoong laid in his bed all night thinking to himself about everything.
 
Jaejoong went downstairs in the morning and saw that there where suitcases, Junsu was at the kitchen saying goodbye to Mama Margie and Changmin. Jaejoong got upset but did not try to stop Junsu from leaving.
 
Jaejoong knew Junsu was hurting.
 
Jaejoong just looked at Junsu and went back to his room and began to tear his room apart. 
 
Junsu heard Jaejoong hitting the walls and yelling.
 
Junsu went to the door and tried to call out to Jaejoong but instead began to cry in scilence he only whispered a quiet 'I love you'.
 
Junsu laid on the opposite wall but composed himself enough to leave the house. 
 
 Jaejoong composed himself and laid in his bed crying.
 
Jaejoong had felt that he had already lost someone that was so close to becoming his.