Holloween

~ Beastly ~

Its been about 6 months since Jae changed and he has seen or talked to his father since he left. It was Holloween, Jae felt like dhe could go out and people would think it was a really cool costume so why not. He walked out wearing black skinnys, black beader and his black hoodie. He went to a party he knew his Best friend/Lover Yunho would throw every holloween. Jae got to the party and felt kinda hurt because no one here would recongnize him. He saw Yunho and was watching him knowing Yunho didnt know it was him. He saw another guy come up and kissed Yunho and he saw that Yunho grabbed the guy by the waist and kept kissing him. He felt angry/ sad but didnt react just walked away to a quieter place and drank.

Jae was on his second drink when he felt someone fall near his leg he was about to protest when he looked down and saw the most beautiful guy ever he had plump full kissable lips and just amzing. He sat next to the guy and introduced him self " I'm YoungWoong" he had to change his name considering how almost eveyone here was from school he had to be safe.

The stranger held a hand out and said " I'm Junsu, sorry i fell on your leg i am not drunk just dont care what happens." Jae sensed Junsu was depressed and he pressed on the convo to find out what happended. " Why is that? did you get dumped?" "Yes i did I actually kinds liked him ...I think idk" "oh im sorry"

Junsu was clingy and Jae didnt mind he actually liked that he was being hugged by someone. Junsu looke dup at jae and said " I like you face...its nice i like that markings" Jae got tense and pulled away from Junsu. "Sorry did i offend you? I honestly think you look good, i dont care about a persons appearance becasue i care about how a person feels and not what they look like.........i though it would be ok considering how you didnt mind my clingyness........."

"N-no it's fine it was just shocking to hear a person say that what your full name?" "Uh Kim Junsu, i got to the same school as many of these people. I said that about you face because it looks so real." " i - i gotta go bye junsu" jae hugged junsu and left. Junsu was left there standing he couldn't help but smile.

 

.............

Well two updates in one pretty good, Comment are awsome so leave some please and well hoped you a enjoyed reading this and update are going to hopefully be more frequent....hehehehe.....k  bye