~ Junsu ~

~ Beastly ~

Junsu p.o.v

I hate the fact that i dont even know what YoungWoong's last name was to look him up online or anything. Ugh! Well hope i can meet him again and if not he will become a memory.

End Junsu p.o.v

Jae found out where junsu lived and well he basically became a stalker, he found out that junsu lived alone with his mother who was in bad bussiness. Jae would tell MM that he was going out for walks when in reality was going to go stalk junsu. almost every night he would follow junsu the quick stop market and watch how junsu always bought his favorite gummies.

One of those night he was watching as someone was following Junsu's mother, he had a bad feeling so he follwed it only to hear a single shot. Junsu's mother stood there holding a gun and in shock when she was Jae she droped the gun and fell to her knees and said it was self protection.

Jae told her he didnt care and that they need to leave now Junsu's mother nodded and Jae walked her to a park and well told her that she should she junsu to live with him just incase she was in danger and if she really cared for her son. Junsu's mother agreed.

Two days later junsu and his mother were at his door. MM answered the door because Jae didnt want to scare Junsu yet. Jae had already explained everything to MM and she sadi it was a crazy idea but she still let it happend.

Junsu was angry at his mother because he didnt know why his whole like did a 180 degree turn he quit school and now has a tutor. Basically he was in a jail type life.

Junsu would ask MM who was the one that owned the place and why had he been brought, MM lied and said i honestly don't know. Junsu didnt believe it but nodded anyways.

Junsu p.o.v

why isn't anyone explaining to me why i am in this house.

~ Flashback ~

" Su baby " junsu moved to his door to answer his mother she always called him su baby no matter what in a way to express her love for him. " Um, dont be angry with Umma but you're going to go live in the house with a friend of mine he has a house a little bit away from the city, and you will be getting a tutor as well.............."

Junsu scoffed "so i'm just supposed to stop my life right now and move? why the hell do i have to do that mom?!? What in your life did you up that you changed my life too?!?!?!" Junsu's mother slapped him so hard across the face and told him not to yell at her.

"What ever i'm done!!" Junsu walked away beyond pissed. "pack your stuff tonight your leaving in the morning" he heard his mother say behind the door. Junsu started to pack while blasting music on his headphones blocking everything out.

End Flashback

 

..............

Hope you enjoyed this chapter i was working hard to keep updateing this story, since i don't have much free time.....k bye