First Chance

~ Beastly ~

The schools class president elections are today only one candidate so he automatically wins. Jaejoong, the schools flower boy. Jae was a conceited guy if he saw someone he considered to be ugly he told them he didnt care if there were feelings hurt he told them. Jaejoong walked out of the auditordium only to find that all of his elections posters had been vandalized. Jae turned in a circle to find yoochun the school's "emo" holding a marker the same color as the writhing on his posters. Jaejoong was pissed " yah! yoochun, what is wrong with you if your this pissed that i got choosen wel too bad, i mean i know that with all the pain your uglyness bring to this skool, its best if you just left." Yoochun chuckled "jaejoong nice to finally meet you! you really shoulnd't be so mean i know that this tattoo i have on my face or the piercings might not be accepted by you, But i do this because this is who i am. Im dont try to be someone people expect me to be." jaejoong just walked away.

at home:

Jaejoong was eating dinner alone he always did his father was a workaholic and his mother abandoned him. Jae basically grew up with his nanny/maid. jaejoong acted cold even towards her, but she was always nice no matter what. Jaejoongs father got home when he walked in jaejoong asked how he was only to be ignored. Jae kept trying to talk but his dad just got a drink while on the phone and ignored jae even though he had been in front of him. Jae remembered that 5 minutes his sophmore year was the longest they have talked.

School the next day:

Jaejoong saw yoochun and decided to ask him if he wanted to be his date to a party being held the following week, yoochun knew some thing was off, but thought second chances are good.