Second Chances are good .....right?

~ Beastly ~

Jaejoong was dancing when he noticed yoochun looking at him from afar. jaejoong started to laugh, " are you kidding me, did you honestly think i would hook up with you?" many people at the party stared at the situation and were on shock. Yoochun came close to jaejoong and whispered in jae's ear " i only came to give you a second chance. but its too late now"

Jae suddenly felt hot he was sweating alot, his mind was a blur he could barely see and walk but he some how got out of the party, he got home and goes to his balcony only you find yoochun there in creepier clothes. "what are you dong here? what do you want!?" "your two chances were a fail jae now you will be as ugly on the outside as your are on the inside." chuckling yoochun told jae. " you have one year to find true love, to find someone who accepts you no matter what even if you are this monster."

Jae saw his face in a mirror he saw a monster he saw scars on his face he had tattoos and peircings that many would find odd, body had many scars, his nails were also ugly, jae went to his room found a sweater and went to the living room and sat in the dark to wait for his father.

When jaes father walked in he was stopped by jaejoong when he tried to turn the lights on his father took one look at jae. "what happend? who did this to you?" jaes father asked. "do you believe in magic dad?" his fathe ignored him and left jae alone.

next day:

Jae and his father went to a doctors office his dad kept asking the doctor what could be done, the doctor said it would be very risky. Jaes dad said he would take all risk. Jae knew his dad did not accept him. Jae got up from the doctors office and ran to the car, his father caught up to him and asked him what was wrong. Jae said "dad you don't care about me you care of how i look i could die on the table and you said YOU would take the risk!!" His father just got in the car and drove them home and didnt speak a word to each other.

Jae's dad bought a house and told jae it would be best if he lived here away from the people he knew. Jae would call his dad only to be ignored, his father promised to spend time only to have his own father cancel on him.

Jae was living in a house away from the city he lived with his maid and also with his tutor who became more of a friend he never actually studied. At first they didnt get along.

flash back :

Jae was eating lunch when the door rang and he got up and through the peep hole he saw a man wearing red glasses. he opened the door, "who are you?" jae asked, im your tutor Shim Changmin. your father told me i was to move in today to be your teacher ...." "yea....,no honestly i dont care for studies so you can just stay here..." jae said. "ok well just f.y.i im blind so yea i know how to get around i just need you to have some paitience sometimes......ok?" "yea ...ok sure."

end flashback

Jae, MM and Changmin sat at the dinner table eating in awkward silence. Since day one this has been the daily routine. MM always told jaejoong the he was her "child" and she loved him no matter what that she had been with him since he was a newborn and that his looks weren't what she loved about him. Jaejoong didnt admit it but MM's words were reassureing he had a soft spot for her but never actually showed it.

 ...........

It's taken me a while to update this but for now untill its's done this story will be one of the one i am going to finish. I have chapter typed but still dont ready for posting so to the Subscriber (s) thank you for reading and enjoying this story and well hope it meets you expectations! :)

 

Comments and ideas for the story are welcomed and appreciated give me an idea of how u seen it going and i will make it so it fits the story i am already making :) sorry i am rambling but THANK YOU ALL AGAIN and enjoy! ......k bye