Honesty

~ Beastly ~

Jaejoong didnt eat dinner at the table ever since junsu came to the house because he didnt want him to meet him again he just wanted to let junsu get used to him.

Jaejoong looked up junsu on ???? site he made up a name with the one he gave junsu. Jae contacted him asking if he rememberd him. Immediately Junsu replied jae was very excited and The two kept messaging back and forth.

Junsu p.o.v

Ugh so bored! lets log on to ???? ooo got a message...

Han YoungWoong....... Who is that?.......oh that guy with the awsome costume at that party!

"Hello, yes i remember you!, I was actually hopeing we would meet again one day ;)"

"really?!? i'm glad i was also expecting to meet you again, i liked you alot too ;)"

Junsu was beyond excited he had the biggest smile on his face. Like a teenage girl in love.

end Junsu p.o.v

Jae was also beyond excited. He didn't want to stop talking to junsu but they had two it had been getting late. Jae decided he would let junsu see him tomorrow night.

Junsu had come home from visiting a friend, and he was shocked to see there was barely any lighting in the house. On a normal night the house was very lit up and stuff he walked into the living room and saw a figure sitting in the arm chair and was kinda scared than someone spoke.

"Hello Junsu, i'm your host my name is Kim Jaejoong or as you know me Han YoungWoong. Please do not be angry for not telling you my real name or why you are here. Your mother felt you were in danger because of the type of life she had so to protect you i told her i would care for you here."

Junu looked shocked and looked like he was going to be pissed off.

"Wow, and how the hell did this become some kind of coincidence please tell me?!?!? How would i not be angry i have been in a house for a while now and i just met my host who happened to be the guy i met at a party who i was clinging too and who lied to me about him name !!!!" Junu just stormed off into his room

Jaejoong knew he would be angry but he had to tell junsu sooner than later. Jae couldn't help but smile too, why?...... because Junsu hadn't even mentioned anything about his appearance.

~4 days later~

at dinner Jae, Changmin, Junsu and MM were all sitting and eating well Junsu was speaking happily with MM and Changmin, every time Jae spoke he would ignore him and keep with the other two. MM and Changmin didnt question it.

Later Jae Knocked on Changmins door.

"Hey Mr. Shim May i ask you some thing?...."

"Sure Jaejoong, go ahead"

"Well first of all are you dating anyone?"

"Um no i am not actually. Why do you ask?"

"Well....ok i dont mean to be rude but because you are blind i wanted to know if you had found a person that can accept the fact that you are blind. I really dont mean to be rude."

"Well since you put it that way i havent been blind since birthe i've only been blind for 5 years. I had a normal life was in my last few months college and living life. I had a lover, yes i am gay. I had a lover who told me that they would be with me forever no matter what. Well one day I had a really bad car accident and well when i woke up my world was dark. I wa visited by my mother and father my sister and her husband with their kids. I asked everyone if that person was there the room was silent. Every day of the month i was in the hospital i didnt get a call, a visit and not even a gift."

"Whoa, and did you ever speak to them again or anything. Did you every try to contact them and find out why they just walked away? "

"At first i was angry, i was kinda mad at the world for a while than one day i just said i'm done being upset i learned brail and now i am a private tutor. I ran into him at a bookstore about a 2 years ago. He spoke to me first and asked how i was doing i told him i was doing good i just walked away"

".......i'm sorry"

"its in the past now so its ok. I know you must think you are hideous but i assure you even if i might not be able to see you that there will be someone who can accept it all."

"Thank you Mr. Shim"

with that jae left changmin alone. He went back to his room and got online he saw junsu was on he sent a message saying he was sorry an asking what he could do to fix it all. Junsu answered " Idk but i really am mad at you, whatever look we need to get along somehow so how about we just start idk buy watching movies since who knows how long were going to be living together."

Jae was excited and said it was a good idea, with that the two went to bed.

 

.....................

Here another update its late for me but i had to type this up before i said nighty night , well than enjoy it and comment are loved so please leave some :) :) ....k bye

.....................................