Chapter 8: The Worry Hanbin

128 √e980

Bobby POV

I slowly opened my eyes just to see a broad chest appeared infront of me.I looked the owner of the broad chest and gasped.

'Hanbin? Why he's on my bed but seem like i'm the one on his bed...And why is that?'

I immediately pretended to sleep when i felt Hanbin moving.Luckily,he still sleeping soundly.I looked at him...

'I always thought that Hanbin was handsome but never thought that he looked even more handsome this close'

I slowly get my upper body up without waking Hanbin.When i did it,i then removed Hanbin's arm that hugged on my waist.Then proceed to take a bath but before that i took a glance at Hanbin sleeping feature.

"He looked so peaceful like this"I smiled and softly 'thanks' him for treating me last night.

I then went to the bathroom and then bumped into Jinhwan hyung.

"Owh Jiwon-ah?You okay now?You looked so red and sweaty last night.Thank to Hanbin that your fever went down now"He smiled at me.

"Eh?How did you know that my fever went down?"

"I checked you earlier before i took a bath and-*Jinhwan whispered to me*You two looked so good together~Who know that Hanbin was so protective and caring toward you so much?"He laughed before patted me on the shoulder while i was blushing hardly like teenage girl that got confessed by someone she liked.

"Hanbin-ah,you awake already??"I heard Jinhwan hyung said.I immediately ran to the bathroom,covering my now red ears.

Hanbin POV

I awake when i felt something missing and empty beside me then when i opened my eyes,Jinhwan was whispering something at Bobby and it made Bobby red.It get to me now about how jealous i was when they were together.I'm so curious about what did Jinhwan whisper to Bobby that got him so red like that?

Then i snapped when Jinhwan called me and i just showed him a sleepy smile while my eyes still eyeeing Bobby that ran to the bathroom while covered his red ears.


Author POV

After all of them finished having a breakfast,one by one get inside the van.They need to get their make up and clothes ready for the performance.

So as soon as they arrived,the coodi-noona rushed to prepare their ( The Ikon group ) make up.

While the coodi-noona busy make up-ing Junhoe and Yunhyeong,Hanbin approached Bobby that was practicing their Sinosijak dance move.

Hanbin POV

"Bobby,you should get a rest a bit,you looked sweaty now"I scolded Bobby and he just threw me a cute smile and i rolled my eyes.

"Don't act cute to me,Bobby.Now get a rest or-"

"Okay okay,relax man,can ya?" I gained weight that why i tried to lost the fat a bit"

"That's why i told you not to eat too much last night"Bobby looked like an abandoned cat now.Aish.

"By the way,are you okay now?Your fever is pretty last night too,ya know?"I said at him with worry tone.

"I'm okay now,thanks to someone who put a cool towel on my forehead last night"Bobby wink at me with a smile.

"I-i-i..."Oh ,why the heck am i stuttering infront of him?

"Thank you,Hanbin-ah,Love ya~"Bobby said to me while doing the love shaped with his hands.I get blushed by him now.

"Guys,get ready to perform and grab you mic now,please"

"Owh,noona,my make up melted because of the sweat,help me fix it"Bobby then walked away from me and i don't know when it happened but i suddenly grabbed his wrist and he looked at me with surprise and i slowly looked up to him and said..

"Bobby,good luck and do your best and also...don't overdo it,okay?I'm afraid that you might get sick again.So don't made me worry...again"With that,i walked away to grab the mic.

Bobby POV

"Yah,Jiwon-ah,hurry,your make up must get done now"I snapped after that scene.

One of the coodi-noona wiped the sweat while the other one fixing my make up.

It really surprised me when Hanbin grabbed me on the wrist suddenly and i guilty overwhelmed me because it my fault for worrying him so much.

Don't worry,Hanbin-ah,i'll do my best not to worry you from now on,i must get stronger because i'm your hyung.

I nodded my head and the coodi-noona pinched me on the cheek for moving around while she fixing my make up.


Sorry for the late update,LUV YA ^^

tumblr_ngzt1beGbQ1u2go3io1_500.jpg

Hehehehe,Jealous Hanbin~~