Chapter 5:Tokyo Dome

128 √e980

Jinhwan POV

Today is the day where all of us,the Ikon members went to the Tokyo to do some performance.

"Okay,get ready to land kids"I said to the members and they just silently nodded their head except Bobby because he was busy sleeping like a log beside me.

"Kim Jiwon,wake up now"I shook his body softly and he slowly open his eyes and blink it a few time before he fully awake and yawn.

"Are we arrived already?"He asked me while busy rubbing his sleepy eyes and i just nodded.

So after we landed,we immediately took our luggage and went to the hotel.

"Okay guys,this is where y'all going to stay and please do take a rest now because all of you will be busy,really busy with performance starting tomorrow."Our manager said to us before he left all of us.

"So do you think you all still have energy to playing around-i mean sightseeing."I clear my throat for saying the wrong word.

"Of course we do,right guys?"Bobby said with hyper tone.

I looked at them all and their face showed me that they going to died right now if they move.

"So Bobby,are you sure you still got many energy left for going sightseeing?"

"What,are you not coming too?I thought you're going."

"I want to but i think i should stay here taking all of this kids"I said.

"Wow,What a mother~We have two mothers now,kids"I laughed at what Bobby said.

"Haha,so are you going to go or not?"I asked him again.

"I am going"

Then Bobby out from the room and one by one went back to their hotel room.

Hanbin,Bobby and me were  one room while the other on the other room that beside us.

While i busy unpacked my luggage,i then realized that usually Hanbin always go with Bobby and then it strucks me that since when they were not with each other anymore.

I then rolled my body over Jiwon bed since he sleep in the middle while we both on his sides.

"Hanbin-ah,can we talk?"

"Yes,we can so what is it?"I stared at him and he didn't even glance at me.

"Did something happen between you and Bobby?"Then Hanbin instantly looked at me.

"Nothing,wae?"

"Why?You two didn't seem to be with each other anymore like you two usually do.It seems to me that you two especially you trying to avoid Bobby.And why is that?"I asked him with a serious tone.

"There really nothing happened between us and no,i didn't avoid him also do i have to be with him like everyday?No,right?Hyung,please,it is none of your business so don't stick your nose to where you didn't belong,please,i beg of you"He said and then he walked away.Hanbin then out from the room.

"Wow,that is the first time i heard Hanbin said that kind of things to me..."


I'm sorry,really really sorry for the short story.I'm busy nowSday huhuhu T-T

But please do support me,kay?Thank you soo much for those who waited this,I LOVEEEEEEE YA'ALLL~~~~~~~~~~