Chapter 2:Jealousy?

128 √e980

~The next day~

At 4:00 in the morning,Hanbin was being awake by the ringing of his phone.He opened his eyes and sit up.Then.he began to ruffle his hairs and then he got on his feet.

At half past four,he already finished preparing himself.

"Time to wake up the sleeping beauty"He said while walking with a big smile plastered on his handsome faces.

He already standing infront of the sleeping beauty that melted his heart.His intention was to wake up Bobby but after seeing Bobby cute sleeping face,he canceled his intention instead he just stand there,gazing at him.

He slowly nearing the sleeping beauty and sat next to him.He slowly brought his hand up and the cute cheek.He giggled softly when Bobby mumbled something in alien language.

Hanbin POV

What should i do? I had to wake him up but how? That face really surprised me a bit despite him having a crazy and silly attitude.

I put my hand on his arm to shake him but then without me realized it,my hand just landed on his lips.I slowly get closer to his face but when i about to kiss him on the lip,i get a feelings of guilty so i just kissed his forehead and patted his head then leave to the studio.


Junhoe POV

W-w-what??DID MY EYES TRICK ME??IS IT TRUE THAT H-HANBIN-HYUNG JUST KISSED BOBBY?????

No,no,it can't be.I must be dreaming,yes,this is just a damn nightmare~~

With that,i just forced myself to sleep but can't because that scene keep replaying on my head.So in the end,i went to the kitchen to drink water and take a bath since i'm going to have my morning jog with Jinhwan hyung later....


Hanbin POV

Okay,it's already ten in the morning,maybe i should go back now.

"Did Bobby wake up already?"I don't know why but my mind only filled with Bobby.Just looking at him smiled,makes my heart flutter but why?Is it normal?

I on my way to the dorm but then stopped because i went to the convience store to buy breakfast for them all.

"What should i buy eh?"I looked around and took the tuna-mayo with rice because i know this is Bobby's favorite food.Then,i take ramyun with all different flavor,cola cider,owh my favorite,the green pringles and also some vegetable because we're all on diet.

After finished buying things,i went back and just i about to open my shoes,i saw Bobby sleeping on Jinhwan-hyung's lap.And that scene immediately made my blood boiling and my body feel something.I then realized that i grit my teeth.I only do this when i extremely angry but why?Why seeing Bobby with Jinhwan hyung makes me angry?Is it because i'm more closer with Bobby than Jinhwan to the point that i don't want anybody to be with him? That isn't the reason,right?

"Owh,Hanbin-ah,you're back and why did you buy?"Instead of replying it,i just walked off to the kitchen with a poker face.

I then just drop the things on the table and it surprise yunhyeong-hyung who was busy texting.

"Yah,you surprise me-hey,why do you looked so angry?"Without knowing it,i just giving him a death glare.

"Maybe,i shouldn't ask that,right?"Then Yunhyeong-hyung left me on the kitchen.

Ughh,what's wrong with me??I slap myself on the face,hard.

Owh,right,maybe i should ask my mom about this.With that,i immediately dial my mom's number.

I waited it and few seconds later,i reached my mom.

"Yeobeseyo?"I smile when heard my mom's voice.

"Owh,eomma,annyeong"I said.

"Hanbin-ah,wae?Did somethingw rong?"

"Nothing just..i wanted to ask you something"

"Okay,what is it?"

"If someone you cared so much was with someone else and then you suddenly get angry without realizing it,what was it call?"I said to her.

"....I don't know but maybe it was jealousy?"I wide my eyes when heard that.

"Okay,mom,i have to hang up because i'm busy so bye"

"Really?Huhuhu,i really missed you,son,come back home soon,kay?"Then she hang up.

"Jealousy?"


Annyeong,everyone~I'm really really sorry for not being able to update this story for a long time because i kind of busy with school T-T,i really hate studying huhuhu

But i will try my best to update it either on saturday or sunday,kay?

THANK YOU SOOO MUCH FOR THOSE PEOPLE WHO SUBS,VOTE AND READ THIS STORY AND I WANTED TO THANKS YOU GUYS TOO FOR SUPPORT ME TILL THE END SO FROM NOW ON,PLEASE SUPPORT ME UNTIL THE END OF THIS STORY,THANK YOUUUU SOOO MUCH,YOU GUYS ARE THE BESSSSSSSSST,LUV YA~~

owh,please comment also,kay??