Chapter 9

128 √e980

Few months later( Its time when Ikon already debut^^)

"Jiwon-ah!! My mind is blank.I don't know what to write for our new song~"Hanbin whined and Bobby laughed at how childish Hanbin was.

"Well,YG is a company where their song are all about happiness of fun.So why don't we do something like that?"Hanbin looked at Bobby and shook his head.

"We already done that.I want to do something new like....hmmm..."

"Like what?You want to do a long song?"Bobby asked.

"You want to do that?Well,that's what in my mind right now though"Hnabin looked at Bobby.

Hanbin POV

I definitely will like to write a love song that related about you,Jiwon-ah...

I eyed Jiwon and caressed his cheek gently.

"Yah,what are you doing?"I smiled when Jiwon looked at me with his cute bunny eyes.

Jiwon-ah,i was a coward that couldn't confess his love to the person he loved...

Flashback of 2 month ago

"Jiwon-ah,there is something i-i wanted to tell you..."I looked anywhere but Jiwon.

"Hmm?What do you want to say?"Jiwon looked at me.I sighed.

"Actually,i-"I wanted you to ask you for a date...

"You what?"I pulled my hair out of frustration.

"What? Are you stressed about something,Hanbin?"I gulped when Jiwon looked at me with worry filled his eyes.

"I lov-"I was cut when i saw Junhoe hugged Jiwon.

"Bobby hyung~~"Jiwon laughed when Junhoe hugged him.Tch,since when did they got close?I rolled my eyes and glared at Junhoe to let go of Jiwon but he didn't seem to catch the hint.

"Owh,what did you say just now,Hanbin?"Jiwon asked me with Junhoe encircled his arms around Jiwon.

"Nothing hyung,i just wanted to ask what you will cook for tonight's dinner,that's all."I said and plastered a fake smile.

"Chanwoo volunteered himself to cook for tonight's dinner so ask him.And Junhoe,you are squeezing me here,you rascal."Jiwon struggled in Junhoe's embrace.I sighed.

How i hope i was the one that hugged him...

End Of Flashback.

"Earth to Hnabin!! Get back to the Earth Hanbin-ah!!"I snapped back to reality when Jiwon screamed at my ear.

"What?"I asked and immediately almost gone insane when our faces were only an inches apart.I unconciously eyed his pink and slightly plump and delicious looking lip.I my lip and gulped my saliva down.

"Hey,why the heck you turn around so suddenly like that!"I widen my eyes when Jiwon pushed my face away from him.

"Sorry,not my fault though~"I grinned.

"Ugh,i go out for a while to buy drinks and foods for us.Wait here and think about the lyrics for our song,alright?"Jiwon fanned himself before he walked out from our room.

Did he just blush? Or this room was really hot? No,he definitely blushing.I swore to God that i just saw his cheek turned slightly pink!This room already have two air-conditioner so it impossible to feel hot here,right?

I smiled like a monkey when remembering our almost kiss part~~Owh,what a cute hyung!


Bobby POV

Aish,i almost got heart attack when he suddenly turned his face!!

What the-Did my heart just crazily race about that?No,no,maybe i just a bit shock because it so unexpected though...right?

But the way his eyes stared at me looked as if he wanted to devour me....Ugh,Hanbin really-he just scared the of me out!!

Aigoo,my heart,please calm down.Maybe this was how people that almost got accident felt,right?

Suddenly,i felt chills ran down my spine.

Enough enough,it just an unexpected accident.Hanbin and you are straight so stop feeling as if you were a high school girl that just got here first kiss!

I slapped my cheeks twice to calm my heart down.

Uknown POV

Owh,seems like Bobby just realized his feelings towards Hanbin but not fully.Tch,i got to stop those two from getting any closer.Bobby should just be mine not that Hanbin!!


Annyeong guys!!! Mianhae for not updating for a very very long time T-T

I hope you enjoy this chap and thank you for those that still supported me and this story.Sorry for making you guys wait so here new chap for you guys~~ XD

LUV You All !!!!!!!!!!!!