chapter 3:Mad Kim Hanbin??

128 √e980

Bobby POV

Why Hanbin acting so weird today?Is he mad at me because i didn't come to the studio earlier??But it's not my fault too because he can wake me up too or maybe i'm such a sleepyhead or a heavysleeper..nah~that can't be,right?

So with that,i searched for Hanbin and when i found him,i call him.

"Hanbin-ah?"If i called his name once,he will immediately turned and show me his smile but why it didn't happen as usual?

"Yah,Kim Hanbin,can you hear me,bro?"Once again,he didn't even turn around.

It impossible if he cannot heard me at all like seriously.Then it left me no choice,i just have to talk to him.

As i approached him,he moved away and it really surprise me.

"Yah,are you mad at me?"I shouted that words as loud as i can because it only me and him in the studio now while the others already went to the vocal room for practicing.

Then as i said that,he stopped but he didn't even look at me again.

"Are you mad because i didn't come to the studio earlier?"I can hear that he is sighing loudly.

"It's not about that.."

"Then what?Tell me if i do anything that seem wrong to you?"Then Hanbin shook his head.

"You didn't do anything wrong,i-i'm just tired so please give me a little bit of time,kay?"Then he walked away...

Hanbin-ah? Why it felt like i'm doing something extremely wrong to you? Why am i feeling guilty here?...

HanBin POV

Ugh,this is soo ing crazy.It made me looked like i am a bad person here but what can i do/I just didn't want to see or even look him in the eyes especially when he kept laughing and playing with Jinhwan-hyung while the others is taking a rest after the dance practice earlier.

Speaking about earlier,the word 'Jealousy' still replaying in my head as if it was a spell or something...

Maybe i should mentioned Bobby name earlier on the phone,right? Because why would i felt jealous when Bobby with other person than me,right? We're just best friend,yeah no more that kind of relationship.


After finished working hard for the whole day,we all went home.

I immediately dropped my body on the bed because i'm so exhausted.

"Hanbin-ah,we need to talk"I can hear Jinhwan hyung calling for me.

"Please,can't we just talk tomorrow,i'm so tired today but if you insist,why don't you talked with Bobby because he looked as if he need you right now?"

What the that i just say?I felt jealous when he with Bobby but why did i let them to be together? Am i so stupid?Yah,what is this??Its soooo confusing me.

"Hanbin-ah,i wanted to talk to you but if you're that tired,we can just talk tomorrow beside Bobby already aslept at the living room with Chanwoo."

"Okay,whatever just let me have a sleep"

"Are you going to leave Bobby sleeping alone on the couch with no blanket at all?"I rolled my eyes because i know Jinhwan wanted to give him a blanket and maybe he will also sleep with Bobby tonight.

"Just give him your blanket or i don't know just do whatever you want because i really need my sleep"Then i cover my whole body with blanket.

I can hear Jinhwan was sighing before walked his ffot away from my room.


~At the midnight~

I don't know why the heck i can't sleep because my heart kept feeling uneasy about something so i went to the kitchen to have some warm milk.

After i finishied drink the warm milk,without realizing it,my legs brought me to the living room.I just stand there with my mouth open.

i can see that Bobby was sleeping there withou anyone beside him but then i noticed a jacket covered him.

It my jacket,who covered him with that? I know,it was Jinhwan hyung.

I sighed then a guilty feeling rushed into my heart.

So in the end,i carried him by bridal style to the room.


Annyeong,sorry for the short and boring story*bow*

I was soo busy today so please forgive me T-T

Thank soooo much for those who liked this story of mine,hope you support me till the end~THNAK YOU SOOOO MUCH,I LUV YA ALLLLLLL