Chapter 7 :Care for him

128 √e980

"Okay guys,get ready to go up the stage in 2 minute"

Today is the day where Ikon the debut to be group going to perform infront of their loyal fans.

"Here take your mic and then prepare to go up"Said their crew that was helping them.

"Roger"Said all the Ikon members loudly with passion and spirit.

After finished,one by one Ikon members went up to the stage with a loud scream from the fans.

They all smiled before standing on the right position.As soon as the music started,Hanbin charisma was overflowing on the stage with his rap and then continued with Bobby's voice made the crowd gone crazy.Not only that,the strong vocal and the amazing dances from the other members also made the crowd that gathered on the stadium almost faint from nosebleed because of the ya nd hot performance especially when Hanbin showed his famous smirk expression.


Few hours later after the performance,their manager treat the members to an expensive food at expensive restaurant because they really deserved it after putting so much energy on the stage.

"Order as much as you want because it's all on me tonight,just tonight though"Said their manager and the members burst into a laugh.

"So i better order many because it was rare to see you treat us,manager hyung-nim"Said Bobby with a big smile.

Hanbin POV

I loved seeing Bobby smile especially when he's really happy like now.I loved it when moon appeared on his face because of his cute eyes when he smiled.

"Don't eat to much,you're still in recovering state"I said to him just to make him know that he should not eat too much especially something sweet or pretty oily because i know he will work out very hard if he gained weight later on.

"I know"Bobby pouted cutely and Jinhwan immediately pinched his left cheek since i sat on the right side of Bobby while Jinhwan on the left side.

So after finished all the food,we all went back to the hotel with a tired and sleepy eyes.

As soon as i arrived on my room,Bobby ran passed me with hand covering his mouth.He immediately went in to the bathroom and slammed the door.

Then,me,myself was overwhelmed with worry because Bobby do looked pale after get back from the restaurant.

I then knocked the bathroom door just to make sure that Bobby was okay.

"Hey,gwenchana?"But there no sound or any reply from Bobby so in the end,i just opened the door because i know he didn't lock it.

"Bobby???"Bobby was on the face of the toilet with flushed face.

"Are you okay,man?"I put my palm on his forehead and he is having a fever.

"Aish,i told you not to eat too much but you didn't listen"Okay,calm down Hanbin,it is not the right time to scold him better take him on the bed at put cold towel on his head to reduce the heat on his forehead.

So i think of piggy back him but he was too weak to stand so i just carried him by bridal style and put him on the bed gently and rummaged something cold on the freezer,i took two ice cube at put it on the towel then i put a bit water on it before putting on Bobby's forehead.

He was sweating so much already so i took off his jacket and left him with a wife beafer and a short but then Jinhwan went inside our shared room and i can see how his small eyes goes big.

"Yah,what the-"

"I know what are you thinking right now but believe me it's not like that,he was having a fever again so i just helped him to cool down a bit.

"Again?Wow,he got sick a lot this year maybe we should extra take care of him."I just nodded my head as Jinhwan approached us and Bobby's cheek softly.

Then after finished this and that,we all went to sleep because we have performances tomorrow also"


I immediately opened my eyes went i felt something soft against my chin and wet against my chest.I looked beside me,Bobby,he was crying while sleeping?

I went stiff before i never this close to him and this is the first time i experienced this.

"Umma.."

Then it struck me,Bobby was missing his mom.I sighed and brought him to my embrace more to comfort and calm him.

"Shh,it's okay.I'm here"I don't know but something inside me strongly told me that i must protect this fragile body.

Bobby gripped on my clothes and then gently exhaling before he stopped crying and went back to sleep.I smiled as i put my arms protectively around him then before i knew it,i already drifted off to dreamland,a sweet dream where there is a beautiful girl named Jiwon appeared in my dream and why the heck she looked like Bobby??