Chapter 4: Sick Bobby

128 √e980

In the peaceful morning of monday,the day where everyone hated to wake up but these handsome guys had to wake up earlier because their have a dances to do.

But not all of them were awake...

Hanbin POV

"Kim Jiwon,are you okay?"I heard Jinhwan talking to Bobby about his condition.

"I think i'm okay"He said with a throaty voice.I sighed.

"Do you think you can dance?"Yunhyeong,the person who had mother presence in him ask.

"Yeah,i-"

"I don't think you can.Why don't you take a rest for today?Let's us-"I said to him and he cut it.

"But i'm really fine,see?"Bobby tried to get on his feet but as soon as he got on his feet,his vision get blurry and he collapse but thank goodness,I hold him by encircled my arms on Bobby's waist.

"See?What did i tell you?"I said with a soft voice and Bobby pouting with angry faces.

So in the end,we have our practice without Jiwon and its kinda make me...lonely?

I sigh.I can't concentrate like this because Bobby face kept appearing in my head...Ugh....


Bobby POV

This is sooo unfunny.I was older than Hanbin but i'm so weak than him.I can even felt his strong arms when he held me by the waist earlier.

I hid myself on the blanket because of what happened earlier.This is .My cheek get hotter and hotter thinking about Hanbin.

Talk about Hanbin,why i get a feeling that he was kind of avoiding me??But why? This made me uneasy since yesterday and Oh-how did i get into this room?If i remembered correctly,i slept on the couch last night.Is it Hanbin? 


Author POV

As soon as their dance practice end,one by one get back to the dorm except Hanbin.When the members arrived at the dorm,Bobby asked about Hanbin whereabout but they all said they don't know where he go.And it makes Bobby worried sick about him.

'Where is that brat went? Aish,why did i worry about him so much when that brat can already take care of himself since he was the leader',Bobby thought.

So while waiting for Hanbin to come back,Bobby get sleepy and in the end drift off to the dreamland without knowing that the person he waited already back.

Hanbin POV

",it's already this late??"Seeing at the time,i immediately ran back to the dorm just to find an angel sleeping on the couch.

I rubbed my eyes and looked at the angel a.k.a Kim Jiwon again.Without me notice it,my lips formed a smile,a happy smile.I get near that sleeping brunette and push his bang that covered his beautiful eyes.

"Jiwon,did you wait for me?"I said to the sleeping guy.

My heart ache when thinking back his moments with Jinhwan.I sighed.Then i looked at him with a sad eyes but instantly my eyes keep staring at his plump and delicious lookable lips.I gulp.I slowly bend my body and when i about to lean in,someone room door was opened so i backed away from him.

"Owh,Hanbin-ah,you're back.Where have you been?"Jinhwan asked me while approaching me and sitting beside Bobby.

"Nowhere,i just went out to cool my head off"I replied him.

"Cool your head from what? You can talk to me if there is something that bothering you because you seem so stress nowsday"Jinhwan said and i tried hard not to roll my eyes infront of him.

"Then can i ask you something,hyung?"Jinhwan nodded his head.

I took a deep breath before saying thing that i wanted to ask him.

"Do you love Bobby,hyung?"I looked at him with a serious face.

"Yes-"

CRACK

Just heard him saying yes,my whole world and heart shattered into milllion pieces.


Sorry for the late update huhuhu T-T 

I'm sorry if the story or this chap not to your liked,i was kinda sick since yesterday so i just do what appeared in my mind....

THANK YOU SOOOO MUCH FOR THOSE WHO SUB,COMMENT,VOTE AND LIKE THIS STORY OF MINE,PLEASE DO SUPPORT ME TILL THE END OF THIS STORY AND OWH,THE NEXT CHAP WILL BE EVEN MORE WORSE AFTER WHAT JINHWAN SAID XD