Chapter 6:Double b

128 √e980

Bobby POV

"Huh...."I sigh as i'm feeling that lonely atmosphere surrounding me.

Like why they had to be so tired today...i wanted to go having fun with all of them since this is our freetime...

Then i slap both of my cheek to regain my hyper self again.

"It's okay even when i'm alone at least i got time to enjoy it myself~"

I then regret saying that i'm okay going sightseeing alone...because it's pretty cold and i just wear a jacket with no scarf at all...

"Achoo"Ugh,i started to shivering because of the cold and i don't how many times i sneezing already.

"Maybe i should go find a market and buy a hot drink and hot pack and then back to the hotel,good idea~~"

So after i found a market across the street,i immediately went inside to buy the things that i listed.

When i arrived at the cashier counter to pay,i then realized that i left my wallet at the hotel inside my luggage...

"Sorry,i'll put this things back,i am really sorry"I bit my lips and shut my eyes as tight as i can to control how stress i'm already...

I went out from the store and then someone put a jacket on me.

"What the-"I turn around to look at that person and-

"Han-"I was cut before i can word it out.

"Hurry back home after you finish sightseeing"With that,he just walked away from me.I don't know why i can't form a word right now but i do know that Hanbin cared for me.He gave me his thickest coat, hehehe.That what i called a perfect leader.

"Yah,Hanbin-ah,lets walk together back to the hotel.I chase over him and interlocking our hands together.I smiled at him but he just look at the front with red ears??

Why his ears get red?Is it because of the cold?No,that is impossible...i don't know but i'm really happy today.

Annyeong,guys.Sorry for the late update and also for the short chap T-T but i do hope you like it.

I promise that i will update two more chapter on thursday since i am free that time hehehe

Thank you very much for your comments,votes and subcribes,i luv you guysssssssssssss sooooo mucchie^^

tumblr_nbh3kyMinz1trclvto3_500.png

Bobby:Saranghae guyss