Chapter 1:what is this?

128 √e980

Hanbin POV

The hot feeling that coming from the sunlight through the window of the room make me get even more warmer since i covered myself with layers of blanket.The light from the sun was strong enough that its hurt my eyes.I opened my eyelid and search for my phone.It already 7.27 in the morning.I moved the blanket away from me and observed my surrounding.Junhoe and Bobby is not here same goes to the other members.I get on my feet and doing small exercise to loosen my body.I'm out the room and immediately picks a delicious smell coming from the kitchen.I walked my feet to the kitchen and discover Bobby.He was busy cooking ramyun that he did not even notice my presence and what make me smile is that he was wearing the pink apron that i bought last week.He looked like a cute bunny with that pink apron.I tiptoe while approaching him and he jumped a bit when i encircle my arm to his waist.

"Did i surprise you?"I said to him after laughing at his shock expression.

"Yah,you almost make me get a heart attack,ya know?"He punched me in the arm suddenly.I chuckle.

"Go sit there,i'm gonna serve this ramyun in a minute."Bobby said.

"Ok~....Hey,where the other members?"I asked him about the other members whereabout.

"Jinhwan hyung and Junhoe went out to do their morning jog,Yunhyeong and donghyuk plus Chanwoo playing basketball at the park that nearer to our dorm"He said and then serve the ramyun.He went to the refrigerator to take out the side dishes.

"Owh,tell them to not be late to the practice room.We'll have dance practice at ten plus vocal lesson at twelve"I said to him.

"Ne,leader-ssi~"He smiled at me,I can see his bunny teeth and the way his eyes became crescent moon,it's cute.


~At Practice Room~

"Okay guys,fifteen minute break time"I said and all of the members one by one collapse on the dance floor.Today,we were practicing our 'Sinosijak' dance because Chanwoo and Yunhyeong didn't perform on it only Hongseok but since he's not with us,so these two going to replace Jinhyeong and Hongseok.We gotta practice hard because next week,we will be doing a performance at Fukuoka Dome.

"Junhoe-ah,teach Chanwoo since you already pro at it"I said.

"Okay"He rolled his eyes at me.I know he was feeling tired but this performance is important so it have to be succesful.

"And Jinhwan-eh?Where is Jinhwan?"I asked the members.

"I saw him with Bobby going out from this building earlier,maybe they went to the nearby supermarket"One of the staff said to me.

"Hmm,Yunhyeong hyung,have Jinhwan hyung to teach you the Hongseok's part,kay?"He nodded at me.

I walked out from the practice room to chase over the two guys who leave this room without my permission.


So i'm already out from the practice room also the building,i headed toward the nearby supermarket and stop when saw them.My smile that plastered on my face faded when i saw their arm linked to each other.

I don't know why but i got this burning sensation growing inside me.It's not hatred.Its like i am angry and mad about something.I started feeling like this when i heard Bobby said the words 'I love you' at Jinhwan when we're filming the last ep of Mix and Match.But why?Why did i mad about that small thing?What is this feeling?Jealousy?Nahh~Why would i be jealous about that,right?

"Ah,Hanbin-ah~"My mind snapped as i heard Bobby called me.

"Yah,why did you left me?"I said at them.I try to act calm infront of them though i still had that burning feeling.

I think i should break them two apart.

So i get in the middle of them both and linked my arm with both of them.

"Then?What did you buy for us?"I showed them my smile.

"We just bought cool drinks for you guys and chicken bun for Jiwon"Jinhwan answered my question.

"Yah,give me half of the chicken bun,i want to eat too"I said to Bobby but he already eat all of the bun so he just smile at me.

"Sorry,i already ate all of it.I'll treat you to meat later~"

"Okay,You better remember that"I pinching him on the cheek.

Jinhwan and me burst to laugh when see Bobby making ugly expression while i pinched his cheek.

Then i realized that feeling already gone.I looked at them both...Maybe,i'm angry because these two getting so well with each other without me...


It's already past midnight and Bobby and i haven't get back yet because we're still working on our new song for debut.

"Hanbin-ah,it already late.."I can hear my name being called.I turn over and saw Bobby rubbing his already red eyes.

"Are you sleepy?"I ask him though i knew he is.

"Not really but i think we should get back because even though finishing our debut song is important but we must also take care of our health"He said while looking at me like he was pleading me.

"Okay but better wake up early so we can finish it earlier,kay?"Bobby just nodded his head.

"Wait here,i go to the toilet first"I walked away from him and went to the toilet to wash my tired face.

After washing up my face,i went back to the room and saw Bobby already sleeping on the sofa with his snapback covered his face.I smiled.

"Hyung,get up or i left you here alone"No answer from him so in the end,i have to piggyback him.

When i lifted him and put him on my back,i can heard him muttering something.I turn my head to look at him.

"Hyung,how come you're a guy when you have that angelic sleeping face?"As soon i said that,i walked out from the room after switched off all the lights.


We already out from the building...

There is not one at this time,just the two of us.Our dorm is not far from the building for the trainee though so i just kind of relax.

"H..hanbin"Suddenly,my heart beating wildly just by hearing Bobby calling my name.

"Wae hyung?"I maintain my calmness.

"Sto..p stealing..."I looked at him and he still sleeping.

"Stealing what hyung?"

"Ma...food"With that,i burst into laughed.

My laughter echoing through the night because of Bobby cute sleeptalking.

When we reach home,i immediately put Bobby on his bed.I covered him with blanket and put his pooh beside him,He instantly hugged the pooh and smiled.

I his cheek slowly not to wake up the sleeping guy.Then i kissed him on the forehead.

"Good night,Jiwon"Then i went to my bed that was beside him and thinking about my feelings.

The feeling that i had with Jinhwan earlier is different from this one.This one is a lot gentle.I can feel the fluttering feeling inside my stomach and why is that?

With that,i drift off to sleep....


Annyeong,thank you for those who subscribe this story^^ SARANGHAE~~~~~~~~`

Feeel free to comment,kay?Let me hear your opinion XD

Thank you so much for those who subscribed this ff.

Owh and HAPPY BIRTHDAY BOBBY A.K.A HANBIN'S CUTE HIP HOP BUNNY~

tumblr_ndqhw0A8el1tvlkp5o1_r1_250.gif

Hehehehe,uri bobby is shy and hanbin trying to calm him down mwahahahaha~~~~