Passionate Love

Unexpectable Fate

Time flies and finally, it was the day to New York.

"What's up guys?" Henry approached to the others who were busy taking snapshots in a photo booth. Before Henry could continue what he was going to say, Kyuhyun dragged him in too.

"Hey!"

"Say cheese~".

Cheese~

They looked at the photo together.

"Hey! Let's take again. I looked terrible…" Henry pouted.

The others laughed. "No way~"

"If you guys take the photo once again, I promise to treat you guys some food later on…hehe…" Henry told the others.

The others exchanged glances. Only a while later, they agreed on it but one exception…They were to be allowed to choose anything they wanted.

Henry sighed. "Fine…"

Earlier that day, Henry's parents had let them had some time out around the city and they were indeed having a fantastic time together.

(The previous day…)

"I am going to sit by the window seat," Eunhyuk declared as he and the others made their way to board the plane.

They boarded the plane and Eunhyuk immediately  sat at his window seat . Siwon then had a mischievous idea to sit at where Donghae would sit and that is, beside Eunhyuk. Siwon quickly changed the seat and when Donghae got to the seats, he was unhappy to see someone taking his place.

"Get out of my seat. It's for me".

"But you didn't reserve it~" Siwon joked.

Donghae rolled his eyes. "Now, don't test my patience".

Before Donghae raged,  Siwon switched back to where he was originally sitting.

Donghae settled beside Eunhyuk who was gazing out the window.

The plane set off  several minutes later. By the time hours had already passed on the plane, most of them were sleepy, except for Donghae. He had problems sleeping.

"Hae," Eunhyuk whispered.

Donghae looked at Eunhyuk. "What's wrong?"

"I am sleepy…how about you?"

"Oh…I'm not…"

The next moment Donghae turned to looked at Eunhyuk, Eunhyuk was already fast asleep. Donghae  smiled and gave Eunhyuk a kiss. 

Donghae made himself comfortable and he was just about to close his eyes and take a rest when suddenly, someone whispered by his ear.

"Donghae, sleep well…"

Donghae opened his eyes. It was Kyuhyun squatting beside him.

"Thanks. I will," he replied.

"I'm just concerned. Have enough sleep cause we are going to have a restless time tomorrow!"

 

It was true-------what Kyuhyun said because the whole day, the guys were hanging out and playing about together and when Henry told them he would treat them food, they were all delighted.

 

Kyuhyun rested his chin on Henry's shoulders. "I want to eat chicken wings…buy me some…."

Henry sighed. "Okay but it would be better if everyone agree on the same thing…"

They sat down on a  bench and spent minutes thinking about what they would eat.  Finally, they came up with an answer.

"Okay, we’ll just have some hotdogs. It's convenient…"

So they bought some hotdogs to eat from a food truck nearby.

Donghae and Eunhyuk shared a hotdog and they were busy taking turns feeding each other.

"Ah~"

Eunhyuk took a bite. It was then Donghae's turn to take a bite.

"Hae…say ah~"

Donghae was about to take a bite and before he could do that, Eunhyuk quickly kissed his lips. Donghae was surprised for a moment but when he realized Eunhyuk was kissing him, he was soon immersed in it.

"Hae! I didn't know you have a crush!" Henry said out.

Donghae and Eunhyuk broke the kiss.

"Oh um…" Donghae blushed. He cleared his throat. " But…it's just none of your business…"

Henry pouted. " But… I never hide secrets from you , Hae. You should tell me…"

"Eh~" Siwon joined in the conversation. "Admit it~"

Kyuhyun giggled but he tried not to get involved in the conversation, to be safe from Donghae's anger.

Donghae gazed back at Eunhyuk. "Aish… Fine, you want me to admit it so badly?"

Donghae paused for a while. "Yup…I like Eunhyuk,"

"Oh~"

Siwon decided to add something. "Okay…you guys are in love with each other but… could you not be so lovey dovey out here in public?"

Donghae scoffed. "Us ? Lovey dovey ?"

"Sort of…"

Eunhyuk apologized back and promised he and Donghae would not be so lovey dovey in public. However, Donghae felt there wasn't a need to apologise for that.

Was it that lovey dovey to people…I don't feel so…He thought to himself.

Kyuhyun then suggested for a walk down the streets.

"It's going to be even nicer with my friends~" Kyuhyun told the others.

Eunhyuk grinned. "Guess so…come on. Let’s go".

So, they strolled down the streets and soon, it got dark. They had dinner at a restaurant they found along the streets.

*******************

"Argh…I'm so dissy…"

Kyuhyun made his way slowly and carefully to the hotel bedroom. Siwon accompanied him.

"Guess you drank too much wine…"

"No I didn't…" the wine lover protested back.

Once they entered the room, Kyuhyun collapsed on the bed and fell asleep.

At this moment, Henry entered the room in a celebrity mood.

"Kyuhyun-ah!! Guess what! I got a new high score for Starcraft!!!"

Siwon told Henry that Kyuhyun was asleep but to their surprise, Kyuhyun suddenly said, "I, Cho Kyuhyun am the Starcraft king…" Then he went back to sleep again.

Siwon and Henry giggled silently.

"So, I better head back to my room…Good night!" Henry then went across the hallway to his room.

(Meanwhile)

It was the 3rd time Eunhyuk opened the hotel's minibar. Only one more left…

He reached out for the last bottle and drank it.

At this moment, Donghae came out of the bathroom, drying his hair. He was surprised when he saw Eunhyuk drank another bottle of strawberry milk again.

"Hyukkie-ah…"

Eunhyuk turned around and looked apologetically at Donghae. "Sorry…"

Donghae smiled. "Why are you apologizing?"

"Because…you don't like me drinking too much strawberry milk…and yet, I drank some more…"

"Aww… I was just telling you that it's not good to drink them too much but if you like it, you can drink it~ I won't be mad…" Donghae sat close by Eunhyuk and kissed him.

Eunhyuk broke into tears. "Hae, you are so kind…thank you…"

Donghae smiled and wiped off the tears that rolled down Eunhyuk's rosy cheeks. "It's okay…"

Eunhyuk pulled himself together and gave Donghae a hug. Then he gazed at Donghae.

"Should I help you dry your hair?"

"No need to…"

"No.. you'll get sick…" Eunhyuk took a towel and started drying up Donghae's hair.

"Thanks…"

Later, they watched a movie together and by the time it ended, it was midnight. They prepared to get to bed.

Donghae and Eunhyuk lied down close together.

"Do you think we were too lovey dovey?" Donghae asked.

"Hmm…we…I think Siwon's just  jealous," Eunhyuk laughed. He soon fell asleep, cuddling close beside Donghae. Hae, I love you Hae…truly…

Donghae gazed up at the ceiling and wondered."We are not lovey dovey right…we are just… deeply in love…Eunhyuk, I will not let go of you…I'll protect you…".

 

***************************************

A/N: Sorry to keep my dear readers and suscribers waiting for my chapter updates… Well, this is my Chapter 9 , hope you enjoy it :)