A Fresh Start

A Second Chance

 

The Angels gathered around Yeo Reum as they changed her whole appearance, from head to toe.

 

Her raven-black hair was changed to a burnt-red. Her eyesight went back to beyond amazing, so she didn't need to wear glasses. Her eyes went a tad-bit bigger. She grew from 5' 3" to 5' 5". They made her really skinny, so that she was 98 lbs. Not only that, but they made her a gorgeous body. It was so gorgeous that it would make the boys swoon.

 

She was ready.

 

But also, there was the matter of who her family would be. "Emperor!" The third angel said. "What of her family, or parents?" The Emperor grinned and gestured to the three Angels, as if to say that they would become her new family.

 

Then, he snapped his fingers, and the Angels transformed.

 

Angel 1 was transformed into a teenage boy, about 17, the same age as Youngji. It took two seconds for them to realize that he was going to be her twin brother.

 

Angel 2 transformed into a beautiful woman, whose looks almost matched Youngji's looks. Angel 2 would be the mother.

 

Finally, Angel 3 transformed into a tall, handsome man, with chiseled features and a lean figure. Angel 3 would be the father.

 

The Angels were satisfied with their new looks, Angel 1 being the most excited. "Yay! I'll finally be able to go to the crappy high school!" He said with pure happiness, as he clapped his hands.

 

Angel 3 then walked towards Youngji. "Now, you're no longer Kwon Yeo Reum. Now, you are…" The Angel thought for a moment, then his face lit up.

 

"…Heo Young Ji! Yes! Heo Young Ji! It fits your new self perfectly!" The Angel beamed, as the rest nodded in agreement.

 

Young Ji pondered on this, then nodded. "I like it." She said, smiling. "It's a beautiful name." The father figure smiled.

 

"Then, what will our names be?" The twin brother asked. The father figure thought for a moment, then snapped his fingers.

 

"You will be Heo Yeo Bin." He said to the twin brother. Then he faced the mom. "You will be Nam Ra Hee, and I will be Heo Kwang Jin." He smiled, as Ra Hee smiled and nodded in agreement.

 

Then, the Emperor rose. He snapped his fingers and a scroll appeared in Kwang Jin's hands. He unraveled it, then cleared his throat:

 

"I wish you all the best of luck on this new life. Also, make sure Young Ji doesn't get caught about being Yeo Reum before. Also, don't give yourselves away by doing something stupid. And I'm talking to you, Yeo Bin."

 

Yeo Bin pouted. "Emperor!" Young Ji smiled, then started to laugh, with no sound coming out. She thought to herself, Everything but my laugh has been changed. Huh, that's weird…

 

Anyways, the new family was ready to depart. Then, the Emperor snapped his fingers again and Kwang Jin found himself holding 3 billion won with a note attached to it:

 

"A little gift to get you started. Have a nice life, and report back to me every single detail. -Emperor"

 

Young Ji smiled, then the new family departed for a new life.