┋06. Trial ┋

TOMORROW : Phantom of the Past
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"You promised me!"

"I'm sorry."

 

"Don't go!"

 

Sena opened her eyes and found herself sweating. The images she just saw forced her to wake up. She looked around, trying to see in the darkness and saw Tao sleeping calmly in the other small bed. Yes, they're still in the Left Section, waiting for their fate to be decided. She closed her eyes several times in hope that it would help her wipe away the images inside her head. It was another piece of her memory. Now she knew why she had been dreaming about that. That man, the man she saw in that dream, is here. He came back into her life. All this time, she believed that he was gone. She believed that nothing is left from her miserable past. But now he's here, and Sena's world is starting to falling apart.

Suddenly she heard a weird voice from the door. In the silent night, the smallest voice could be heard. Sena looked at Tao again, it wasn’t him. She knew Tao was super tired and he isn’t going to wake up before the sun rises, no matter what happened.

She walked towards the iron door, trying not to bump into something. Her body was fully aware and ready to attack if it's necessary. "Who is that?" Sena whispered loud enough to be heard through the small square hole on the door.

There was a moment of silence until someone's face suddenly appeared from the other side. "Sena." He called.

"Suho? Is that you?" She asked. The hallway outside was dark, she could barely see, but she knew it was Suho's voice, she just needed to be sure.

"Yes." He replied.

Sena moved towards the door and her eyes slowly got the images of Suho's face, thanks to the lightbulb in the farthest corner of the hallway. She touched Suho's face with her right hand, once again to make sure it was really him. Being in that cell surely made her having some kind of disorientation. "What are you doing here?"

Suho reached out her hand and put it on his cheek. "I'm worried about you."

"The guards?"

"They're fine. After all, I'm still the leader here."

"Oh, Suho. You’ll be in trouble if Xiumin finds out."

"He won’t. Trust me. More importantly, what is going on? Do you know who they are? What happened between you and them?"

"Suho -- Suho, please stop. You're confusing me." Her head was literally getting dizzy the moment Suho started asking so many questions.

"I'm sorry, I'm sorry." He cupped Sena's face. "Hey, I'm sorry."

"It's okay." Sena gave him a smile. She knew it would look fake.

Suho smiled. His smile wasn't the smile that always hanging from his lips. There was something else. There was sadness and pain in it. "I believe in you, you know that?"

Sena nodded.

"I believe in you no matter what people say about you. No matter what happened in your past. I don't care."

Sena gave him another fake smile. "But there's a possibility I’m involved with them in a conspiracy."

"Yes, it's true." Suho looked into her eyes. "But you wouldn't talk like this if you we're truly involved with those people."

Sena looked into the man's eyes. He's mad, madly in love and it will destroy him. Suho is losing his ability to be wise and objective. Love has blinded him.

"You're naive, Suho." Sena let go of his hand that had been hanging around her face. "And I'm a liar. GUARDS!" She shouted, shocked the two guards that supposed to prevent anyone came. They rushed towards the door.

"Sir, she need to keep quiet.” One of them said.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter