┋05. The Meeting ┋

TOMORROW : Phantom of the Past
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The phone in Tao's office desk rang non-stop, forcing him to immediately leave everything he was doing to answer that noisy phone.

"Judicial Hall, Left Section. May I help you?" He answered.

"Tao?" He heard a familiar voice.

"Yes, it's me Xiumin."

"Go to room #10 of Right Section immediately." He sounded in rush.

"Now? I actually have some papers to..."

"Now! Your sister and brother were taken into investigation room."

Tao's eyes widen and he rushed to the place Xiumin mentioned before, abandoned every piece of work that he had before. He found a bunch of soldiers guarded some people. They led by Kai and some council members including Suho. He found Sena and Zelo in the center of them.

"Noona! NOONA! ZELO!" He shouted and stopped by Xiumin.

Sena who realised that Tao was there, turned her face to all directions to find her other brother. She relieved because Xiumin already be by his side.

"What's going on?" Tao asked, made his step similar to Xiumin.

"Your sister and brother are probably involved with the custodies found this morning. One of them mentioned Zelo's old name."

"No way."

"Yes way. And now we're gonna find out about it." Xiumin ended his explanation.

They were standing in front of room #10 and Kai started to give his instruction. "I'll come first." He let Sena's hand go and looked at her in the eyes. "If you ever try to..."

"No. I wouldn't run." She finished what was in Kai's mind. The other soldiers took their hands off of Zelo. One of them even said 'sorry' before following the captain who went into the room with Suho and Lay. Xiumin stayed behind with Tao who immediately hugged Zelo and Sena.

"Oh gosh, I thought I was going to lose you both." He said.

"You won’t." Sena said touching Tao's cheek.

"What are going to do now, Sena?" Zelo asked.

Sena sighed. "Meet them."

The mood in the room #10 was quiet. No one talked when Kai came in with the other council members. The hostages were standing in a line. The guy with silverish hair and the women stared at the people in front of them.

"Where is Hoya?" The women asked, this being the first time she talked after several hours in the investigation room.

"You mean your injured friend?" Lay was the one who answered. "He's being treated at the hospital due to his severe injuries."

"Severe injuries? What the did you do to him?" Shouted the silverish hair guy.

"I'm the one who should ask you that question. Your friend there almost died and you don't even know that he's injured?" Lay shouted back.

The silverish hair guy and the women looked at Dongwoo. "He's been injured long before we came here. He refused to tell you all." Dongwoo replied.

"That ." The silverish hair guy cursed.

"What do you want from us?" The calm guy with short brown hair asked.

"First of all, identify yourself." Kai said.

And the five of them turned into a bunch of mutes.

Kai sighed. He signalled his soldiers to bring Sena and Zelo in. They slowly went into the room, followed by Tao.

"No way. Sena!" Dongwoo shouted and brought the all the attention to the three people who just came in. The five of them were shocked, especially the man with short black hair.

"Man! It's Sena!" The silverish hair guy exclaimed, a little bit too excited.

"Shut up, Jonghyun! Can't you see, she's not Sena we knew." Hissed the women. She looked at Sena. "You're not Sena."

"This is Choi Sena from Colony 7, and her brothers, Zelo and Huang Zi Tao." Kai announced.

"What the hell Sena. Where's your Ba..." The silver haired guy whom the women called Jonghyun was cut off by Sena’s question.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter